Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!

Shumagorath posted:

Back in the day, you and a friend could trap their entire terrorist team in their spawn on CS_Siege by standing in the doorway and air vent, and new players often didn't know about the vent. If I was having a bad day there would be five minutes of people bitching while I pretended not to speak english followed by one grenade that ended it all.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sqr_j-bEwHI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!

Q-tank posted:

The floating bomb chased by the CT was pure win. Oh, and forklifts chasing people up ladders, roflsticks!
What the hell is this.

• Locked thread