Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booga
Aug 20, 2007

The new update for TF2 gave the pyro class the ability to push people away with an air blast, it's quite a useful tool for clearing sticky bombs, pushing away attackers who could easily kill you and deflecting projectiles. I've been using it to push stickies into my own teams spawn area and, when given the chance, chasing down enemy spies and keeping them pushed against walls until my ammo runs out and then meleeing them once they try to run away.

Also with the medic update came the uber saw. It charges your uber by 25% on every hit. The day I got it I got a friend to be an enemy spy, healed him and sawed him and then ubered him just so he could sap my own teams buildings in complete safety.

TF2 is amazingly grief friendly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booga
Aug 20, 2007

Necc0 posted:

how do you do this?

HLSS

Booga
Aug 20, 2007

Sardonik posted:

Are the tears of the enemy team not twice as delicious? There are plenty of greifey things you can do that help your team in many games, but still make the enemy team very angry. Spawn camping in TF2 for example.

You're not a very good griefer if the moment someone calls you out on it you stop and go quiet as a mouse.

Booga
Aug 20, 2007

ah gently caress ^^
Buy a male to male 3.5 mm jack and plug your mp3 player into audio-in.

Booga fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Jul 4, 2009

Booga
Aug 20, 2007

So a few goons from the Knifeback TF2 server set up a 6v6 team for a tourny, they're better than most of the teams playing but not anything special. One of the KM members posted a video of their sniper's best shots during the match because they really are good and lucky shots.

The team they where against in that video found it and got mad.

You should also note the same sniper in that video got banned for a short while from US TF2 goon server for "hacking" earlier this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booga
Aug 20, 2007

Always Shirtless posted:

thats aye doc he made the thread as a joke :)

Aha, yes. That makes it so much better.

Hamelin posted:

Do aimbots and poo poo like that actually exist and are they as widespread as the incessant whining of sore losers would lead one to believe?

It's so loving obvious when somebody is aimbotting it's insane.

• Locked thread