Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Soon, we will be unstoppable!
e: Nevermind.

OneEightHundred fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Oct 2, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

LLCoolJD posted:

That's good. I read once that there was some giant demon near the Dark Portal, and that it was kited a long distance to Stormwind City?
Yeah, Kazzak is the classic boss kite.

There's also some lovely ogre boss that's completely non-threatening, but is literally impossible to kill without a specific quest item. He wound up in Stormwind one day, was distracting to say the least.

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Anjow posted:

World of Warcraft
Get an Elekk mount (an elephant), stand on top of the flight NPC so people can't target him, go AFK.
It's more fun with the battlemasters.

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

zVxTeflon posted:

What could you possibly have taken from the vaults of guilds that are stupid enough to fall for that. I cant imagine guilds that lovely have anything of value.
Just because a guild is productive doesn't necessarily mean their leaders are smart.

Soulbinding limits damage control to a degree, but I wouldn't be surprised if they stash enchanting reagents, craft goods, etc.

OneEightHundred fucked around with this message at 09:31 on Jun 30, 2008

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

e: oops nevermind.

OneEightHundred fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Jun 17, 2012

• Locked thread