Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

It's a fun game - I recently bought a board and started playing. I'm not good by any metric, but I noticed it took about five-six games to start even seeing when my pieces were going to be captured.

So if anyone starts playing because of this thread, don't give up just because you get constantly captured - you'll start seeing them eventually!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

I don't have time to play on KGS to make registering worth it, but I registered an account on DGS, which isn't real time, but more of a correspondent's Go.

Feel free to challenge me: my userid is tomcuchta.