Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Last Days of Crisco
Dec 3, 2005

by Peatpot
A year ago I played my way to around 15-12k and regularly played against some dan players in a nearby cafe. It's quite true what they say, impossible to win unless they have a very high handicap.

Also had the luck to play (and learn from) against Chizu Kobayashi (professional japanese player), she was very nice and supportive while she won every single game by a landslide. I remember the entire go club teaming up against her with a max handicap, they all still lost.

I stopped playing since then though. Can't concentrate enough to play. :(

Also go AI are far weaker than some people in this thread make it out to be, after 1-2 months of play you can easily consistently win against all of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU