Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

If anyone is interested in running a game, and would like help with unique setups, my services are available. I have a bunch of cool ideas I would like to shoot back and forth with people, but am way too lazy to run a big game myself.

My aim is Wearinskauntlets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

New mini game by me, Warcraft Mafia, 10 players, writing up stuff now, possibly launching tonight, unless someone objects. This game will not be a super long one, and day one will have a deadline of 48 hours.

Lots of blood and death, in traditional Blizzard fashion.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Of course you two may, just sign up in thread.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

50 pounds of bread posted:

New mini game by me, Warcraft Mafia, 10 players, writing up stuff now, possibly launching tonight, unless someone objects. This game will not be a super long one, and day one will have a deadline of 48 hours.

Lots of blood and death, in traditional Blizzard fashion.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...hreadid=2897500

Threads up and taking signups, PM or AIM me your favorite unit along with your sign up.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Good point.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Queuing up a new game I am working on with a friend, who wants to help me run it, I will be buying him an account when the time comes, but for now we are just reserving a spot.

21-30 people, haven't decided yet.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Watch out for the seas of hatred and sin
Or all us people forget what weve been
Our only hopes your victory
Kill that satan who wont let us be - kill!

You're the keeper of the seven keys
That lock up the seven seas
And the seer of visions said before he went blind
Hide them from demons and rescue mankind
Or the world were all in wili soon be sold
To the throne of the evil payed with lucifers gold

You can feel cold sweat
Running down your neck
And the dwarfs of falseness
Throw mud at your back

Guided by spells
Of the old seers hand
Youre suffering pain
Only steel can stand

Stay well on your way and follow the sign
Fulfill your own promise and do whats divined
The seven seas are far away
Placed in the valley of dust heat and sway

That's right you heard it first here. Fitsfadda, Token Female and myself will be running Soldiers of the Wasteland 2 - the Keeper of the Seven Keys. Same Idea as the first one, but this time the kingdoms of east and west fight for the oceans.

Recruiting will start in January or Febuary. Expect 40ish spots, and you will be evenly split in two threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...hreadid=3256978

Yo a game! It's bite size.

• Locked thread