Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
I have a big game after Buane has one as far as games that are ready. Alasdair does have Lords of magic ready though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
I'm going to be busier than I want to be for the next month to be running a game. Either I'm going to have to hold and play it sometime mid-august when things settle down completely, or if someone wants to help, please PM me. I'm pretty excited for this game so someone helping would be preferred since I'm impatient.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Ok. I have help. I'll be running Firefly mafia starting this weekend. Think likely Saturday, but Sunday if somehow I get busier.

You can contact me now for a spot in advance. In fact I highly encourage that you do, just in case if fills up early.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Going to open and start president mini mafia once everyone has confirmed and read the disclaimer.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
President mini mafia ends in a scum victory

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Soldiers of the Wasteland II: Keeper of the Seven Keys (Southern Warship) is launched!

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3196837

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
NFL mafia has started!

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
NFL Mafia ended in a Vengeance (scum) victory!

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
I'm going to running Presidents mini mafia II (President mini mafia I). It's for 13 people. If you are interested PM me with a list of your three favorite presidents. This is going to be one of those games where you have to sign up before it starts, because I'm going to customize the flavor for every president picked. You can also email me at buymeaphony at gmail dot com.

This game is probably going to last about 2 weeks. There's going to be 12 hour maximum nights.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Presidents mini mafia II is waiting for people to confirm via PM

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Presidents Mini Mafia II ended in a Scum victory.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Community Mafia has opened.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Harry Potter II will be starting on Friday sometime. :toot:

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Harry Potter and the Blood of Heroes is open and taking sign ups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Community Mafia is now looking for people to sign up.

• Locked thread