Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

Squiggly posted:

and while I think it might be fun, right now it looks like it will be a clusterfuck.

This was my idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

Mine is themed around the very fact that it is a clusterfuck.

It's all very meta.

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

If someone can tell me how to run this by a mod, I might try to make prizes in The Knife mini mafia to celebrate my triumphant return from russia. Not like forum upgrades, but probably something from the place I work.

(Yes they have a terrible website and "edgy" t-shirts)

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

Voodoofly posted:

I'll be running WIFOA III (tentatively titled "gently caress Balance, its Power Role Time") in the next couple of weeks.

13-15 players, open setup, very similar to the previous two games, just with much more powerful roles (and much less chance of being fairly balanced, so be warned).

Wait like a month so I'm back from Russia you cock, I reserved a spot in 2 and you forgot it and filled up the game.

Also, I'll vouch for Meshakahd.

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

People's Glorious Democratic Republic of Double Dethy is alive!

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

Peanut Gallery Dethy is up! There is participation allowed even by those who didn't sign up, so be sure to follow along!

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

Quandary posted:

Wasn't SUCM 1 like a week ago?

Chili is the new old Piuro.

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

Wait a second this isn't the discussion thread!

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

Something Awful Meta Mafia has started after 11 grueling months of waiting!

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

wlokos posted:

Modest Mouse Mini Mafia has ended in a Scummity Scum victory! This post is dedicated to Czarstark.

Did Modest Mouse die? I'm pretty sure that would be a town victory.

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

Milkman Conspiracy Mini Mafia sells itself!

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

Milkman Conspiracy Mini Mafia has ended in a Milkman (scum) victory!

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

Go Outside and Do Something Mini Mafia is open for fun!

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

Go Outside And Do Something is back for it's second attempt!

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

This isn't the discussion thread!

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

gently caress you Soru

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

winvirus posted:

It's probably a bad idea but you know it's piuro's fault

Even I'm going to advice against this one because it's not only a Piuro setup but it's a Piuro setup that I was blasted out of my mind when I made up and I advised him against running it.

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

Oh no, I made another game with a terrible terrible gimmick how will I shake my reputation?

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

Give me a role where I have to avoid getting probated as an example thanks to a new rule that was added to the rules thread like five minutes before I posted, since that's what happened when I posted in GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

A wild mafia game has appeared!

• Locked thread