Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

This is what I think of your opinion.

Golden_Zucchini posted:

I have a 26-player Alphabet Mafia ready to go whenever my turn in the queue comes up.

Same with my Magic, the Gathering Mafia, 27 players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

EDIT: Human Body Mini-Mafia no longer needs a replacement. Thanks Noreaus!

sc4rs fucked around with this message at Jul 7, 2008 around 21:26

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

I need another replacement for Human Body Mini-Mafia. Please. If you're interested, PM me or email me at rjs420@nyu.edu or catch me on IRC. Thanks.

EDIT: Also, since I'm running Human Body and currently in France, if Capsaicin doesn't want her spot right now and Firefly also doesn't get run, skip over me too for now. I'll run mine likely after Capsaicin's is finished, since the games in between ours will likely be finished and run around the time of Earthbound.

EDIT 2: Windshipper is awesome. Spot filled.

sc4rs fucked around with this message at Jul 10, 2008 around 10:03

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

Human Body Mini-Mafia has ended in a Cancer (cult) victory!

Explanations for the craziness are also posted.

EDIT:

quote:

EccoRaven: death miller masons how fun
EccoRaven: do they have superpowers?
that guy at nyu: the superpower to flip scum
EccoRaven: hooray!

sc4rs fucked around with this message at Jul 15, 2008 around 19:16

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

Squiggly posted:

RE4 Mafia should be done within the next week, if you were waiting for a big game to end.

Is there anyone who is set to take up this slot that will be vacated? If not, MtG is ready to go and (if I'm not mistaken) is the next game on the queue after Firefly, France, Earthbound, and Ardent's game, all of which are scheduled for later than next week.

EDIT: Oh, also VOTE1 is ahead of me. Lots of games that are ready!

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

Ardent posted:

Uh, with respect, check your chat logs - I didn't say anything of the sort. Mid september will be a fairly bad time for me since I'll be very very busy.

The game in question would be Douglas Adams Mafia - the 3rd all-star game. It's going to be run by Golden_Zucchini and I & Porcus The Wombat with CCKeane. Currently, we have a prelim setup, prelim flavour ideas, and a prelim invite list.

What I said was that when this launches depends on when we (mostly me ) gets our stuff together and finishes this up, which should have been yesterday on the weekend, but will hopefully be the next few days!

Don't Panic!

So, since you're way ahead of me on the queue, will you be taking the RE4 slot? If so, no problem - I just ask because I'm antsy to mod a balanced game.

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

Advanced signups for WIFOA 1.5 - The Ghost is Running the Game? are starting. There are going to be 15 spots as usual, and RNG to determine who gets in, but this time it's going to ONLY be open to presignups to keep it from getting out of hand (plus so I can start it right when I have it all ready).

Send me a PM or an IM at thatguyatnyu and I'll put your name down. Roles will be most similar to WIFOA I, and there will be no third party groups.

EDIT: Almost forgot - the game will be starting around August 25th or so.

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

sc4rs posted:

Advanced signups for WIFOA 1.5 - The Ghost is Running the Game? are starting. There are going to be 15 spots as usual, and RNG to determine who gets in, but this time it's going to ONLY be open to presignups to keep it from getting out of hand (plus so I can start it right when I have it all ready).

Send me a PM or an IM at thatguyatnyu and I'll put your name down. Roles will be most similar to WIFOA I, and there will be no third party groups.

EDIT: Almost forgot - the game will be starting around August 25th or so.

Still some slots left in this, for anyone who is interested (especially those of you who got RNG screwed the last few times and got left out). Send me a message! If I don't get enough by next weekend, I'll just open signups when I make the thread, but if there are enough people ahead of time it'll expedite the process (and you may or may not get better odds to get in!)

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...hreadid=2939922

WIFOA 1.5 is up. Those who preregistered automatically have spots. Hooray!

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

Well, that about sums up how retarded I've been on the Mafia forums the past few games.

Hooray!

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

WIFOA 1.5, The Ghost is Running the Game? has ended in a SCUMMITY SCUM SCUM victory!

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

Magic Mafia is up!

And I didn't screw up the link this time!

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

Magic: The Gathering Mafia has ended in a Dark Society (scum) victory!

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...mber=1#lastpost

Blind Date Mini-Mafia - a trajanmax love story, is now open to those invited to join!

1x Replacement needed for the circlejerk to continue.

sc4rs fucked around with this message at Oct 24, 2009 around 19:41

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

Blind Date Mini-Mafia has ended in a Town Victory!

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

Magic the Gathering Mafia II: City of Guilds is now open for signups! Sign up for your chance to BE THE ANTICHRIST SOMETHING ELSE JACK CHICK DISAPPROVES OF GREATLY: A MAGIC CARD!

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

NEED FOR SPEED MINI MAFIA, a game that will last probably 30 minutes, or less!

EDIT: NEED FOR SPEED MINI MAFIA #1, #2, and #3 all ended with scum victories!

sc4rs fucked around with this message at Jan 7, 2010 around 21:10

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

I'm going to be starting Anonymous Mafia, a 15 player mini game where nobody knows who everyone playing is, in a little while. Please send me a PM/email/AIM/whatever if you're interested in playing, as there won't be a signup thread here since it's going to be hosted on a separate forum created specifically for the game. Also, feel free to send me a PM/email/AIM/whatever if you're definitely not planning on playing or replacing in at all whatsoever, because I need a few dummy names to put on the list.

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

This. So much this. I wonder how many 'You got a PM from' messages he'll get.

20+ It's empty now.

EDIT: Good with fake names for now, just replacements and people who want to play at this point!

sc4rs fucked around with this message at Feb 18, 2010 around 16:52

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

Achievement Unlocked! Mafia, a 15 player mini, is open for business!

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

Pokemon CYOR, a nightless/"voteless" game for 11 players, is taking signups!

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

Human Body Mini Mafia II is now accepting signups. Traditional roles only, with a voting mechanic that really isn't very complicated, so new players are welcome to join as well as veterans.

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

Human Body 2 has ended in a flawless scum victory.

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

Oh my god it's MTG III let's hope it's not broken!

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

Magic the Gathering Mafia III has ended in a town/regenerist/merk as co-mod victory!

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

Guess what time it is?

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

I'll see if I get enough people. vv

What's in a Name? Mafia is open.

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

What's in a Name? has ended in a scum victory!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

Are you a bad enough dude to save the president kill God?.

• Locked thread