Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Since KK is too kool (get it?) to announce that his game has actually begun, here is a link. Yell at KK if you have 10 pages to read because you didn't know it had started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Chili posted:

Coming Soon:

Stand Up Comedy Mafia 2 [The Riotous Return]

It will be opening on the 23rd. It is a 13 player, largely open set up, with a decent amount of vanilla townies, very newbie friendly. Every player will have an optional post restriction, purely for shits and giggles. If you want in PM me. I'll hold 6 spots.

Oh and if you want to play in this game you need to either have PMs or turn e-mails on. To sign up you may also contact me online AIM: TheContrarySon or through E-mail at TheContrarySon AAATT Gmail. DDOOOTT Com

Wasn't SUCM 1 like a week ago?

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

SlothBear posted:

Warhammer Maifa is a somewhat large set up (18 players) with a bunch of odd roles that those who appreciate Warhammer style black humor should find fun.

Who the hell are you?

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
The Fall of God Mini Mafia is open for signups.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Random Role Mafia, a mini for newbies, is up. Wouldn't mind if 2-3 vets played to help them out.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
[Mafia] Emoticons at War has begun!

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

CzarStark posted:

That's something you don't see every day. Or often at all these days.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here. Town wins more than scum do.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Plants vs. Zombies mini mafia has opened! Go sign up for it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Are you brave enough to survive a Mutiny at Sea?

Come join an exciting 22 player nightless game, in the vein of the Brainslugs series of games from years ago!

• Locked thread