Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
DEFCON Mini-Mafia is open and ready to go the moment I get fifteen people. It's new and sexy with an interesting gimmick. You should play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Gotham Central is up. I'll start whenever I have enough players.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tao Jones posted:

oh hey the serial killer won black tide, thought you guys would like to know

Whaaaat serial killers never win mini-games. That guy must be rad as gently caress.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Gotham Central has ended in a Town victory.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

My game is up! This magical picture will take you to a land of wonder and enchantment.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Adversaries in Exile: A Fables Mafia Game has ended in a TOWN victory.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Orvin posted:

Somberbrero started a new game based on Titan A.E.. Its still in signups.

Oh hey, thanks. Totally forgot about this thread.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Fall 1152 - Mouse Guard Mafia, is up. No-Flip, 15 players, interesting combat mechanics. Join, because Mouse Guard owns.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Mouse Guard still needs two. Game is otherwise ready to run.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Firefly Mini-Mafia: An Interesting Day is up.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Quit reading this thread and go sign up for Roanoke Mini-Mafia! Lots of flavor, general weirdness, and a rad setup. DO IT. DO IT NOW.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Thirteen players, lots of awesome flavor, role-light with some fun mechanics. Come sign up or claim your reserved spot.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Fifteen players. Lots of flavor. A setup I've actually spent time working on. Click the picture.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

I launched a game, there's thirteen spaces open. You should play!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Something Loud Comes Next is a pulpy secret agent themed game with some interesting mechanics you may or may not have seen before.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Snowbound is a game for thirteen players. In a surprising twist, it is not about grain or dairy products.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Golgatha, New Mexico is a game of Mafia for fifteen players. It is currently taking signups.

• Locked thread