Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

if you posted a game announcement please do so again in this thread for people who missed it. I have no idea what new big games are coming up, or any mini games besides Ninth.

As for my game, I don't know when I'll run it but it'll be roughly 25 players and based on the movie Cube. There will be some type of game mechanics that allow you to throw people into rooms to check for traps on top of regular mafia lynches, plus puzzles that lead to the exit and allows the town to win. Most of its been worked out and whenever it starts to get close to my time to run a game I'll start writing flavor and iron out the kinks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Buane posted:

Please skip Brainslugs II in the queue until notified otherwise. I would rather run it in the future when I see a chance for it to not become a game full of circle-jerks, shitposts, or jaded participants.

I'm thinking of just waiting until 2 or 3 key players are "away" before opening my game for recruitment

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

with mafia on a plane ending, who is up next?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

I request that you remove Mafia 40 from the completed games list...just leave it game 39 and game 41 and if anyone asks just stare off into the distance.

Also can please people shut the gently caress up if it has nothing to do with games. There's a reason why this thread was split from the other gay thread

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

I've always considered the possibility of having "prizes" in a game, more incentive to play well and what not. But people cheat :argh:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

I think I'm going to throw up my 9 player mini tonight sometime. It'll have 72 hours for days and be over pretty quick.

I shall call it Storm Mafia

edit: nevermind just posted it, come play: Storm Mafia

Khris Kruel fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Aug 11, 2008

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

KilGrey posted:

Have fun being a town aligned death miller...with everyone else.

awww everyone still remembers goon mafia :love:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

wrong thread :P

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ardent posted:

:siren: DOUGLAS ADAMS MAFIA IS NOW UP :siren:

this is a lie :colbert:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

unless no else wants it, I'm going to launch Cube Mafia when Vote1's game is done.

25 players, a new lynch mechanic, multiple town victories (find the exit! kill the scum!), puzzles, every role has a unique persona and drawing, and featuring first ever drawings (by .random) of day/nights instead of those god drat words!

if you reserved a slot might want to remind me. My harddrive crashed back in June.

Tentatively set for December 6th

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Bad Idea Mafia 2 is up

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

I will join if I get to force players to put their hands in the pain box :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

lots of scum victories now a days...hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Wonder why that is

• Locked thread