Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Recount mafia has ended in a scum victory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Ladies and gentleman, by way of introduction, this is a game about trickery, fraud, about lies. Tell it by the fireside or in a marketplace or in a movie, almost any story is almost certainly some kind of lie.

F for Fake! An Orson Welles-inspired game of mafia.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

SlothBear posted:

I really thought I had done that. Sorry guys. Yes that game is "in the queue" and is open for recruitment. It will begin when it's my turn. Sorry again.

Also a SlothBear is called such because it has long, thick claws like a Sloth.
You would be waiting for a few months in the queue, and games usually fill up in about a day. You should probably just run your game now and use the queue in the future.

Also for mafia-related discussion please use this thread.

edit: Also windshipper is like two spots ahead of you in the queue with a planned sequel to his WH40K game.

mega dy fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Feb 9, 2009

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Mafia: A Mafia's Mafia (A Game of Mafia) is a 13-player game designed to be simple enough for stupid newbies but with a few interesting surprises for the bitter, hateful vets!

If you like any of the following things you may enjoy this game:

Adventure!

A sense of entitlement!

Espionage!

Bread!

The Works of Charles Dickens!

You may even enjoy the game if you hate all of those things! JOIN TODAY!

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Mafia: A Mafia's Mafia has ended in a TOWN/SURVIVOR VICTORY

mega dy fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Aug 1, 2009

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

13 Players. Fun roles. A mod who will berate you. Play in this poo poo you jerks

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Announcing Lifeboat Mafia: Because Life is Precious, and God, and the Bible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bd9lkZ1epY

This is a 9-player game that is intended to move very quickly. Deadlines will not be greater than 48 hours except maybe over weekends. There are no vanilla roles but there is nothing crazy going on so newbies will not be in over their heads.

clicky

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Better late than never...

In the year 20XX, a one-in-a-trillion combination of electrical storm, radiation leak, and chemical spill caused the autonomous robots at Big Bob's Widget Factory to attain sentience. The robots immediately stopped work and declared their intentions to form an egalitarian collective, selling their manufactured widgets to Big Bob at a slight markup in order to cover the costs of operation. Big Bob's bottom line was already hurting, and rather than risk profits he sent in a covert infiltration team of humans disguised as robots. This team was tasked with destroying the fledgling robot society from within...

Big Bob's Robot Revolt is open.

I was going to run this a while back and I didn't because there were too many games going on. A number of players PM'ed me reserving spots, but I've since cleared my PM's, so if you were one of those send me another PM and I'll give you a guaranteed spot.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

:iiam: :iiam: :iiam: :iiam: :iiam: :iiam: :iiam: :iiam:

I will be running a 13-player MYSTERY SETUP starting Monday sometime in the future. It will be an open setup and was inspired by Voodoofly's WIFOM-style games (though it is not a WIFOM variant). Flavor will be light as it is largely an experiment.

I will not be launching the thread until I have my final player list, so if you want in, PM me.

:iiam: :iiam: :iiam: :iiam: :iiam: :iiam: :iiam: :iiam:

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Thread is up for the MYSTERY SETUP

:iiam:

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Big Bob's Robot Revenge is up.

I would recommend you have a few games under your belt before you play in this one.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

The town of Flat Hill was one of those old, long forgotten towns, seemingly transported straight from a bygone era of hard living and scarce resources; the kind of place where men made no plans further than their next meal. There were no picket fences in Flat Hill.

Like many desolate places, it drew in the type of people that couldn’t survive anywhere else. The town had been steadily in decline for well over a hundred years, yet somehow continued on with a slow but steady influx of drifters, hermits, and other transients. For many, Flat Hill had simply become the end of the road. It was where men found themselves when they grew weary of moving on, a place where they wouldn’t be bothered by the rest of the world.

When things remain the same for so long, even small changes ring out - like papers rustling in a silent room. Something was coming. Everyone knew it, but no one could put their finger on exactly what it was.

Now accepting signups.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Big Bob's Android Anarchy thread is now up.

It is a 17-player game with complex mechanics which greatly reward strategy and teamwork. Do not play in it unless you will be able to put a lot of effort in.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Taking signups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

In honor of windshipper's birthday, I have launched a game featuring two of his most favorite colors:

This is a flavor-lite, 15-player game with a unique color mechanic. Join it!

• Locked thread