Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tuckfard
Dec 9, 2003

Just chillin
I'd like to run Lunatics 2 sometime either before or after Earthbound. Whichever one fits, but only before if there's enough time that it wouldn't interfere with Caps' game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tuckfard
Dec 9, 2003

Just chillin
Yeah I know I wasn't the most specific, but I wanted to base it around people who have already claimed, and you've claimed September 1 for a while.

If Red Storm ended well before then (hah!) then I'd go ahead and run it if nothing else was going on (I don't think it'd last that long) but if not I'll wait.

I'll have strict deadlines (at least at the start) because I don't want it to drag on. It's supposed to be silly and fun. For those that know nothing about it, it's going to be all non-vanilla and involve post restrictions. Maybe this game can bring the fun back to mafia. That's my hope at least.

tuckfard
Dec 9, 2003

Just chillin
Lunatics 2 is up and running! Should be a fun ride.

tuckfard fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Sep 25, 2008

• Locked thread