Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

I still have Earthbound Mafia (31-players) scheduled for starting on September 1st, 2008. I am assuming this will be after Red Storm is over and will give Grondemar a break from modding (since he is also helping with Earthbound Mafia).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

It looks like Firefly. I'm next in the queue afterwards, but as I've said before, I'm waiting til Red Storm finishes, since I have a large game as well (31 players). Grondemar also is co-modding, so I want to give him a break.

I'm aiming for a September 1st start date.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

tuckfard posted:

I'd like to run Lunatics 2 sometime either before or after Earthbound. Whichever one fits, but only before if there's enough time that it wouldn't interfere with Caps' game.

Thanks for being specific on when you want to run it. :-p

Sept. 1st will only be the date if Red Storm has been finished for approximately a week by that point. I really think Gronde needs a break from hosting since he has two games up right now. He'll only be doing vote count and very light flavor duties (I'll be writing most of the flavor, and he'll be just sprucing it up).

The game is 100% complete, and it looks like it will be a really fun game, no mind-fuckery, and a few new mechanics that I think people will enjoy.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

I've been saying I'm going to start Earthbound on Sept. 1st. I'll be opening a thread for signups around the 21st of August. I'll basically be doing what Gronde did with Red Storm, using a RNG to pick who plays.

It's 31 players.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...hreadid=2938557

The Earthbound Sign-up Thread is up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...hreadid=2942778