Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Bzzt Bzzt!

Still your #1 source of new game announcements!

Accept no substitutes!

Jose Valasquez fucked around with this message at Sep 24, 2015 around 16:46

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Bzzt Bzzt!

If you want your game listed under Upcoming Games Currently Recruiting specifically say that you are recruiting now. At this point I'm assuming that Ninth is the only mod currently recruiting that has posted in this thread.

In other news Dragnix is looking for a replacement for Programming Language Mafia

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Bzzt Bzzt!

jmaze posted:

So, I know nothing about IRC, but I've seen a link on here to a web version of the room. Can someone repost the link, so I can check out the poker thing, please? I've tried manually searching the last few pages for "IRC", but unfortunately, that combination shows up in "cIRClejerk", so every post has it at least 32 times.

You should post this in the discussion thread.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Bzzt Bzzt!

Please stop circlejerking in this thread.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Bzzt Bzzt!

EccoRaven posted:

Didn't get an invite this game is going to be terrible

Edit: Oops, this isn't the discussion thread

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Bzzt Bzzt!

I'm planning to run M*A*S*H Mini Mafia starting in the next week or so. 15 players, if anyone wants a reserved spot just shoot me a PM

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Bzzt Bzzt!

M*A*S*H mini mafia is open for signups

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...hreadid=3231351

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Bzzt Bzzt!

BottleKnight posted:

Hey! This thread had a great run, it's somehow over 7 years old! It has announced many games, legendary, forgettable, loved, hated, etc.

But now is time for a change, and we have pivoted the focus of the New Game Announcement Thread to be an on-topic sandbox thread devoted to discussion of mafia, helping prospective mods balance their games, and discussing previous setups, hypothetical mechanics, game theory, etc. It should service new players and experienced ones alike!

So, whether you want to talk about mafia or just want to post your new game, here it is: The Mafia New Game Sandbox & Announcement Thread. Enjoy!

Ignore this guy my thread is still #1!
Woo! Jose is #1!

• Locked thread