Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Varinn
May 3, 2005
I CAN'T STOP POSTING ABOUT HATING CAVEMAN TIER IN THE STARBOUND THREAD. BUT NOW THANKS TO THIS CUSTOM TITLE, I CAN BRING IT TO YOUR ATTENTION WHILE MAKING EQUALLY-SHITTY POSTS WHINING ABOUT OTHER THINGS BECAUSE THAT'S ALL I EVER FUCKING DO

So, Persona mafia had a bit of a "creation hiatus", since I ran out of fun ideas for it, but I'm back in the saddle, which means it might finish soonish and put me maybe a month or so away from launch? Probably more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Varinn
May 3, 2005
I CAN'T STOP POSTING ABOUT HATING CAVEMAN TIER IN THE STARBOUND THREAD. BUT NOW THANKS TO THIS CUSTOM TITLE, I CAN BRING IT TO YOUR ATTENTION WHILE MAKING EQUALLY-SHITTY POSTS WHINING ABOUT OTHER THINGS BECAUSE THAT'S ALL I EVER FUCKING DO

Persona Mafia has now launched.

Varinn
May 3, 2005

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...hreadid=3150766

THE CAVE OF RETARDED WISHES IS NOW OPEN.

Varinn
May 3, 2005

Thelonious Funk posted:

I don't get it. Do people choose their own roles from normal roles, or they just send you a role name and you make up a role from that?

The latter. I'll edit it to make it more clear.

• Locked thread