Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

I'd like to announce my intention to run another large game. It will be Les Mafiables and will be co-hosted by the fabulous EccoRaven!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Spoonsy and I have come up with an interesting mechanic we'd like to try out. So, once we finish the setup details and there's interest, we'll be running Thank You For Smoking Mini-Mafia (13 players)

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Thank You for Smoking Mafia is now open for sign-ups

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Les Mafiables is now open for signups

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Habemus Papam ends in a Town victory!

• Locked thread