Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Tom, are you reserving spots for your game? If so I am incredibly interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Kloaked00 posted:

I'd like to announce my intention to run another large game. It will be Les Mafiables and will be co-hosted by the fabulous EccoRaven!

I am requesting a spot in this please please please.

Also, I was in the midst of creating another large game, and while I think it might be fun, right now it looks like it will be a clusterfuck. If anyone wishes to help me a.) iron out the kinks, and b.) help me make it fun, I'm looking for a co-mod. Please?

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Piuro posted:

This was my idea.

Yes but mine has a cool theme: 80s Mafia!

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

IRC game in #mafia tonight. The Departed themed, 8:30 PM EST. That's in about an hour. It'll be short and hopefully fun.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

The Ninth Layer posted:

Seedy Mansion is going to be all pre-signups now. I want an active game and won't launch it until I have 13 players that I know will be active. Right now I have 4 so sign up!!!

May I?

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

EccoRaven posted:

Around the middle of June, I said I'd have France 1789: Revolutions ready on or about July 14th (for obvious reasons). HOWEVER: I did not have a setup ready until around the 16th, and by then Firefly had started and Red Storm was still going.

THEREFORE: Assuming it doesn't bother any mods ahead of me (Ardent has been pestering me), I'm considering starting it by mid-August. By then the games will have gone down a bit, and Ardent said he wasn't planning on starting his until early September anyway.

The sign ups will happen the same way they did in the previous game; I will reserve ~21 slots for players I feel will best contribute to good social dynamics, and leave another ~5 for "interested parties."

It's sure to be a lot of fun.

ALSO: A long time ago I said I'd try and run a Wall-E Mini-Mafia. I was so focused on France that I never got to.
I might run it still, but don't hold your breath for it.

RE4 Mafia should be done within the next week, if you were waiting for a big game to end.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Hit(men)s of the 80s will be opening up tomorrow! Feel free to PM me or IM me to reserve a spot for what will be a fantastically fun game!

(Emphasis on fun)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Hit(men)s of the 80s Mafia open for signups!

• Locked thread