Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Grum
May 7, 2007
as cool as archimedes' poo poo was, the romans just invaded by land instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grum
May 7, 2007

Aristotle Animes posted:

they pwnd that nerd doing math in the sandbox

Don't disturb my circles

Grum
May 7, 2007

Pistachio Hell posted:

no seriously I had a TA once have this crazy conspiracy about how Archimedes simply "recovered" lost documents from Socrates-Plato-Aristotle and how he was a thief just stealing their ideas and eventually this turned into Archimedes and Aristotle actually being the same person and records getting destroyed later with new fake dates for births/deaths being fabricated and blah blah blah the dude didn't get his PhD and didn't TA again next quarter.

jesus

Truthers I get because that poo poo would actually matter if it were true, even to a lesser extent fake moon landing; but this, this is insane and trivial

Grum
May 7, 2007

DonkeyHotay posted:

you cant post enough kate beaton comics really