Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ridiculous Pants
Feb 16, 2007

http://www.dizzy-dee.com/recipe/chocolate-cake-in-5-minutes

According to that recipe from the above link, you can make chocolate cake in a mug in 5 minutes using the microwave.

It seems sketchy, but I figured if anyone's up for experimentation on this it's a buncha goons. I don't have the inclination to give this a try, but I know one of you reprobates will.

This is what it's supposed to look like when it's done in the microwave:

Yikes.

Have at it. Post your results. And don't forget the pics.

(I haven't been on GWS in a while so if this has been posted before I apologize and will flog myself with electrical cable as punishment.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ridiculous Pants
Feb 16, 2007

Funkz posted:

I would try this if I actually had the ingredients :(

EDIT:
Hmm I actually have cocoa, just missing eggs.. Will this work without? :v:
Probably not. It looks like it barely works as it is.

Ridiculous Pants
Feb 16, 2007

This thread is the best laugh I've had in a long time. I've had a long stressful day and this is making it a bit better. Thanks. Glad I posted the recipe. :)

Ridiculous Pants
Feb 16, 2007

neogeo0823 posted:

Not to spoil the thread or anything, but wouldn't Betty Crocker Warm Delights be easier, cheaper, and safer on the stomach? I've had them before, they taste good, they microwave in like a minute or so, and some of the recipe variants have fudge or caramel topping.

I mean, sure, this is inventive and creative and all, but it isn't what you could really call... edible, you know?
You're missing the point. Hilarity is the point.