Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Grater
Jul 11, 2001
Might seem like a nice guy, but cross me once...
Just tried it, the results were...something. It was almost cake. I mean if you were to describe cake to someone who had never had cake in their life and they attempted to make it this might be the result.

If I were addicted to cake this might keep the withdrawal symptoms in check but it certainly wouldn't be as good as the real thing. Does that make this the methadone of cake?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grater
Jul 11, 2001
Might seem like a nice guy, but cross me once...

Longpig posted:

...I think using a whole egg for such a small amount of cake might be contributing to the weirdness in the OP's recipe. Usually it's only 1 or 2 eggs for a full-size cake!
I think you might be right, the one I made wound up tasting like rubbery chocolate eggs more than cake.