Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

DrBouvenstein posted:

Then during WWII he fed (and turned!) that guy from the submarine who's name I can't recall.

What ep was that? I recall thinking that it was some crazy poo poo at the time. "I was a weapon for the US government" just comes out of nowhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

Patrovsky posted:

With the Chosen love, I'm a real sucker for series finales. It doesn't matter how contrived they are, as long as they've got a bit of an epic feel, I'll love it. I'll agree though, Anya's death did suck, especially seeing as she was my favourite character. I was listening to the commentary though, and Joss noted that Anya was the only main character he could kill (barring Spike, I guess) and still have it qualify as a happy ending. Anyone else, and Buffy would just be depressed.

Andrew.

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

Soylentbits posted:

How can he even tell what kind of soda it is? Don't vampires have sucky taste buds? I know Angel can't taste peanut butter or chocolate.

Him saying "It's pop/soda/cola" just wouldn't have the same ring to it.

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

Well it's not everyday an internet video series (that's not on the internet anymore) gets several million worth of advertising.

• Locked thread