Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cool Web Paige
Nov 19, 2006

And now to lessen your humiliation your posting it in GBS?

Because you know we are all so understanding and tolerant here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Web Paige
Nov 19, 2006

The little face an the note summed up the situation so nicely.

Ps: Begin the countdown until the OP recants and says this was actually a fakepost.

Cool Web Paige
Nov 19, 2006

Hide The Barbie Dolls Here Comes Nick Tanaka!

Cool Web Paige
Nov 19, 2006

Tell your parents and neighbours you were actually going to make it into to a sweet bong. :350:

Cool Web Paige
Nov 19, 2006

Stoatbringer posted:

Maybe they found out how enjoyable it really was before putting it back in the box...

edit: Curse you thunderchops!

At least he knows for sure that it's a quality product now.

Cool Web Paige
Nov 19, 2006

Johnny Aztec posted:

I would teach the neighbors how not to be so nosy by getting the LAW on their rear end.

Also, thats not a fleshlight. you ordered some cheap generic poo poo

Personally I would tape the thing to the front door of the nosy neighbours house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Web Paige
Nov 19, 2006

I would actually like to apologize to the OP for ripping on him, this thread has provided me much amusement and he has taken this whole thing quite well.

:golfclap:

Note:

Not sarcasm