Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Nelson Mandela
Jun 4, 2007

SO SHINY
SO CHROME

Go Team Venture! posted:

You know, this thread makes me wonder...Why are dildos pretty much normal and almost chic these days, whereas pocket pussies are socially unacceptable? They perform the same basic function, right?

One is shaped like a dick, one is shaped like a pussy.
One you stick into yourself, one you stick yourself into.
They both provide sexual pleasure.

Yet, in most circles, someone getting a pocket pussy (if it's not a gag) is looked down upon as some sort of perverted weirdo. However, a chick buying a vibe or dildo? HOT.

Same reason most people find the image of one gay dude slamming the other in the shitter disgusting, but the image of two lesbians climbing all over each other is awesome - the people making these comments are primarily male and primarily straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandela
Jun 4, 2007

SO SHINY
SO CHROME

Tender Bender posted:

I don't think girls consider pocket pussies awesome, dude.

That's not what I was trying to imply. It all seemed so much more logical in my head. :(

Nelson Mandela
Jun 4, 2007

SO SHINY
SO CHROME

Captain Backslap posted:

Speaking of which...

Pancacke Kid, bananas are an all-natural fake vagina. Toss one in the microwave for about 10 seconds, cut off one end and squeeze out the pulp. Use the one you shoved in the plastic vagina's "mouth."
Surely most bananas don't have the required girth to accommodate a cock without splitting?

Also your dick will smell like bananas, which is surely a bad thing...

FAKE EDIT: I think I just found a new take on the 'Banana Split'. Christ, I'll never be able to order a dessert again.

Nelson Mandela
Jun 4, 2007

SO SHINY
SO CHROME
Probably. Latex is easier to arouse and bring to orgasm around that time.