Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
KillerFuzzball
Jul 1, 2007

taste the pain

Cyberwasted posted:

So did you tried it? Or it will be like a souveniur of shame?

You should put it up on a mantle as a souveniur of shame and tell your grandkids about it in 50 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillerFuzzball
Jul 1, 2007

taste the pain
I got :10bux: on the OP's neighbor being a goon.

Also, OP, your mom is secretly freaked out (unless she is retardedly trusting of you). But you should of course keep going with the whole thing and post pics. Bonus points for one with you, your mom, your pussy, and the shocker.

KillerFuzzball
Jul 1, 2007

taste the pain

TommyFilth posted:

No, I do. I know thousands of opinions.

A couple of people. Doesn't matter, let's just put it this way: before there was douche, what did women use? Soap and water, like a normal bath, maybe? Why isn't that enough? It's a body part, it doesn't require a solution in order to be properly cleaned.

I thought douching caused an imbalance in some bacteria or something and caused stank. At least that's what I learned in sex ed.