Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
sexy olorin
Apr 14, 2008

Workin' the corners of Azeroth.

Snorkzilla posted:

There's nothing quite like the feeling of rooting around in the cabinet above your refrigerator and having your Mom's dildo roll out at you. Especially when it is glistening with lube and covered with hairs. I guess the only thing that could be worse is if I had found out later that it was my Dad's. Ahhh memories.

Along the same line, my ex boyfriend who lived with me, forgot to put his toy away after using/cleaning it, my son found what looked like a futuristic green train and had put it behind his Thomas The Tank Engine trains, which I found him playing with when I went to check on him while making dinner. Was pretty embarassing but semi funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy olorin
Apr 14, 2008

Workin' the corners of Azeroth.

Hiyme posted:

I'll have to add to the derail, I suppose. When I was in middle school around 13 years old or something, I was over at my buddies house. My buddy says "I gotta show you this, stay here" so I parked it in the kitchen. He goes into his mom's bedroom just off the kitchen and comes out with this 10" vascular-as-hell monster dildo. "Check this out," he says. He turns it on. Turns out it's not a dildo, but a vibrator. With the rpm's this thing is kicking out, you'd think it was a 2-stroke pull start engine model. "loving gross," I say. He takes this as his queue to put it against his throat and start talking like Ned from South Park. He starts coming at me. I want nothing to do with his fat mom's giant 50 horsepower mega-vibe, so I take off and he chases me around the house with it. He didn't catch me, thank God. Twelve years later, I've never let him live down him having his mom's pleasure pole so close to his mouth.

I don't laugh very much at work but this had me going. Only gross childhood memory I have was having to hear about my friend's parents about to start having sex. My friend said he then heard this loud fart and his mom say oh just forget about it. Luckily I never had to hear any of these things in my childhood.