Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
McBeth
Jul 11, 2006
Odeipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.

Hiyme posted:

I've never let him live down him having his mom's pleasure pole so close to his mouth.

My mom had a reusable douche under the bathroom sink and my older brother used to fill it with water and sometimes drink out of it. I like to remind him now and then, he's 34.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McBeth
Jul 11, 2006

TommyFilth posted:

Why on earth would anyone own a reusable douche?

You clean it out and it's good to go, and cheaper than buying disposable. I take it you aren't in possession of a vagina?

McBeth
Jul 11, 2006

TommyFilth posted:

Exactly.

As mom put it once, 'you gotta clean house now and then' I didn't ask for more details. She also told me about a secret desire to write romance novels where a guy put his manhood into a woman's femininity. Another time she casually mentioned that all the guys she's ever been with have all tried for the back door action, 'including your father'.

It's never not awkward.

McBeth
Jul 11, 2006

taint massage posted:

So did she give up the butt?

I'll ask this Thanksgiving.