Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dongsweep
Nov 28, 2004

~ P * R * I * D * E ~

Yodzilla posted:

This is GripShift. It's a racing/platforming game kind of like Trackmania with an absolute fuckton of stuff to do. Seriously there are so many tracks and challenges in this game it's insane. Then there's the cars and music to unlock uguu~

It's good and was one of the first games up on the PSN.

How did I miss this? Looks like a PS3 edition of Trackmania!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
^^ that's basically what it is sans the actual track building part. but trust me when i say it comes with plenty of content already

Diviance posted:

Wolf Brigade

arooo

OK, there's some games I want to get that I don't have and I'd like to get some more people involved in this. I figure we don't need all five but as many as possible will do. I want to get.

- PixelJunk Monsters
- PixelJunk Monsters Expansion
- Novastrike
- (maybe Elefunk or Bolwing)

Reply here if anyone's interested in getting in on this.

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
Gamer, geek, and ladies man
Here's the group:
Kengi (PSN Kengi01)
Myrddin Emrys (PSN ???)
Rirse (PSN ???)
shodanjr_gr (PSN ???)
shodanjr_gr (PSN ???)

With shodanjr_gr paying 40% and the rest pay 20% each.

Right now, we're looking at:
PixelJunk Eden $?
PixelJunk Monsters $5
Pain $5
1942 $?
Siren master pack - $45

I'd like to add Gripshift if possible. Thoughts?

We'll talk about Wipeout, Fat Princess, extra characters for Pain, etc. later.

Respond here if you're on the list and are happy with that readout of games for our 5 PS3s. I can create the account as soon as I get home and hopefully get this done by tonight, as long as everyone's okay PayPal-ing me.

Kengi fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Jul 25, 2008

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007
I just bought Rockband and would like to steal some extra DLC from people.

The only thing I can share with you is Pixeljunk monsters, and most of you guys already have that, but if anybody wants to do a goon a favor, I'd love some free DLC.

dongsweep
Nov 28, 2004

~ P * R * I * D * E ~
I'm lookin for anyone interested in a 1942 + Super Stardust HD & expansions + possibly GripShift.

If anyone is interested reply and I'll start making a list.

shodanjr_gr
Nov 20, 2007

Kengi posted:

Here's the group:
Kengi (PSN Kengi01)
Myrddin Emrys (PSN ???)
Rirse (PSN ???)
shodanjr_gr (PSN ???)
shodanjr_gr (PSN ???)

With shodanjr_gr paying 40% and the rest pay 20% each.

Right now, we're looking at:
PixelJunk Eden $?
PixelJunk Monsters $5
Pain $5
1942 $?
Siren master pack - $45

I'd like to add Gripshift if possible. Thoughts?

We'll talk about Wipeout, Fat Princess, extra characters for Pain, etc. later.

Respond here if you're on the list and are happy with that readout of games for our 5 PS3s. I can create the account as soon as I get home and hopefully get this done by tonight, as long as everyone's okay PayPal-ing me.

Supposing that 1942 goes for around $10 that brings the total for my 2 slots to $28-30 which i can handle, so count me in for both slots :)

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
We don't have prices on Eden or 1942, but they shouldn't be bad, even at 40%.

Do you have thoughts on Gripshift?

shodanjr_gr
Nov 20, 2007

Kengi posted:

Do you have thoughts on Gripshift?

Nah, ill pass for this one, especially since Wipeout HD is coming out soonish and id rather we go splitzies on that one instead (having both seems kinda redundant to me).

Radnor
Dec 11, 2002

Octoparrot is watching you.

Vegastar posted:

Hey assholes! Pay up! I wanna play some scary poo poo tonight.

TheArtist 314, perhaps you can purchase & distribute, and then give the login to two others when they pay? :shobon:

UScr00ge
Mar 15, 2001

Anyone interested in a Siren / Elefunk group?

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
Okay. Figured I should ask. Once we get a price confirmation and the others to give us the green, I'll create the account and you guys can just PayPal KenGrazier@gmail.com the appropriate amount and we'll go from there.

shodanjr_gr
Nov 20, 2007

Kengi posted:

Okay. Figured I should ask. Once we get a price confirmation and the others to give us the green, I'll create the account and you guys can just PayPal KenGrazier@gmail.com the appropriate amount and we'll go from there.

Let me know how much $$ you need me to paypal and ill get it out ASAP. I want to be playing Siren tonight :P

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

shodanjr_gr posted:

Nah, ill pass for this one, especially since Wipeout HD is coming out soonish and id rather we go splitzies on that one instead (having both seems kinda redundant to me).

For what it's worth WipEout and GripShift are nothing alike. GripShift is a floaty kind of platformer with weird jumps and obstacles that has you mostly racing against the clock. There are some Mario Kart like actual races with power ups and stuff but that's almost an aside.

WipEout is just pure loving futuristic ownage speed and violence hell yeah.

e: no one wants to do PJM, PJM+, & Novastrike with me? :saddowns:

Not Memorable
Jul 25, 2004

You are the single most important person in the universe.
I don't have interest in Siren or putting together one of these paypal oriented groups, but I have never done game sharing and do have a lot of older PSN titles and would be interested in doing a share with a couple of folks just of our current content. I have:

High Velocity Bowling
Pixeljunk Monsters + Expansion
Wolf of the Battlefield
Warhawk Expansions
Lots of misc. Rock Band DLC
SSHD (no expansions)
Piyotama

I'd like to get 1942, Locoroco, and Calling All Cars. Others would be a bonus I guess...

dongsweep
Nov 28, 2004

~ P * R * I * D * E ~
Yodzilla I can share you my PJM and then we can split the cost on the expansion and novastrike if you want.

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006

Yodzilla posted:

For what it's worth WipEout and GripShift are nothing alike. GripShift is a floaty kind of platformer with weird jumps and obstacles that has you mostly racing against the clock. There are some Mario Kart like actual races with power ups and stuff but that's almost an aside.

WipEout is just pure loving futuristic ownage speed and violence hell yeah.

e: no one wants to do PJM, PJM+, & Novastrike with me? :saddowns:

That's why I was after both. I enjoy Mario Kart like races and the arcade / Trackmania feel, but I also have FZero and other speed to the Nth degree games.

If he changes his mind, great. If not, I'll get it for myself or I can find another share.

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006

shodanjr_gr posted:

Let me know how much $$ you need me to paypal and ill get it out ASAP. I want to be playing Siren tonight :P

I want to get playing tonight too. :) Once the account is active I'll purchase accordingly, start my downloads, and log off. PM me your email address and I can email you when I'm done with the name and password.

shodanjr_gr
Nov 20, 2007

Kengi posted:

I want to get playing tonight too. :) Once the account is active I'll purchase accordingly, start my downloads, and log off. PM me your email address and I can email you when I'm done with the name and password.

I dont have PM. shodanjr:aaa:gmail:dota101:com

Im pretty sure you can guess what goes in place of the emoticons.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

dongsweep posted:

Yodzilla I can share you my PJM and then we can split the cost on the expansion and novastrike if you want.

That sounds good to me. If anyone else wants to jump in and split the PJM expansion and/or Novastrike I guess post here. I'm especially interested in Novastrike now that Trophies are going to be coming.

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Tigers will do anything for a tuna sandwich.

Yodzilla posted:

That sounds good to me. If anyone else wants to jump in and split the PJM expansion and/or Novastrike I guess post here. I'm especially interested in Novastrike now that Trophies are going to be coming.

I'll jump in for the PJM expo. Gimme a few to look into novastrike, depending on what it is, I might join you for that, too.

This is like a loving addiction.

EDIT: Yeah, count me in for Novastrike, too.

Vegastar fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Jul 25, 2008

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006

shodanjr_gr posted:

I dont have PM. shodanjr:aaa:gmail:dota101:com

Im pretty sure you can guess what goes in place of the emoticons.

Yeah, I'm a bright spark.

Still no interest in Gripshift after Yodzilla's info?

shodanjr_gr
Nov 20, 2007

Kengi posted:

Still no interest in Gripshift after Yodzilla's info?

Nah. Pass :)

As i said, im probably in for wipeout later on :)

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007

Vegastar posted:

I'll jump in for the PJM expo. Gimme a few to look into novastrike, depending on what it is, I might join you for that, too.

This is like a loving addiction.

Basically, me too. How much would it be for PJM+, and how much extra for Novastrike? It's a topdown shooter, so similar to 1942, I guess? Which is fine by me, if it's not too much extra.

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006

shodanjr_gr posted:

Nah. Pass :)

As i said, im probably in for wipeout later on :)

Oh well. A gamer can hope. ;)

So for now only those 5 games. We'll discuss Wipeout, Fat Princess, etc. later.

Any thoughts on expansions? (Are there any for the games we're after?)

shodanjr_gr
Nov 20, 2007

Kengi posted:

Any thoughts on expansions? (Are there any for the games we're after?)

Id say no for the moment. We can always discuss this after we actually play the games :P

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Vegastar posted:

Shmoogy posted:

Basically, me too. How much would it be for PJM+, and how much extra for Novastrike? It's a topdown shooter, so similar to 1942, I guess? Which is fine by me, if it's not too much extra.

Nice. It's $6 for the PJM expansion and $10 for Novastrike. I'll go ahead and buy these tonight and hand out the info. So far we've got:

Yodzilla
dongsweep
Vegastar
Shmoogy

So it'll be about $3.75 each if there's five of us and $4.50 each if there's four. And if anyone really cares that much about $0.75 well drat. If any of you guys want to get the ball rolling you can send some money to choopes at gmail dot com so I can send you the download info ASAP.

e: ASAP = when i get back from work

Robdog
Nov 6, 2002

Not Memorable posted:

I don't have interest in Siren or putting together one of these paypal oriented groups, but I have never done game sharing and do have a lot of older PSN titles and would be interested in doing a share with a couple of folks just of our current content. I have:

High Velocity Bowling
Pixeljunk Monsters + Expansion
Wolf of the Battlefield
Warhawk Expansions
Lots of misc. Rock Band DLC
SSHD (no expansions)
Piyotama

I'd like to get 1942, Locoroco, and Calling All Cars. Others would be a bonus I guess...

I can share Locoroco. If your intrested my aim is robdog49er. I'd be also looking for Tekken, 1942, everyday shooter, and the shaktei.

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006

shodanjr_gr posted:

Id say no for the moment. We can always discuss this after we actually play the games :P

Fair enough. :P I was more looking to see if they even exist. :P

dongsweep
Nov 28, 2004

~ P * R * I * D * E ~
E: drat Yodzilla you are fast.

Eden isn't out yet but expect 9.99 and 1942 is 9.99

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
Can anyone give me a price for PixelJunk Eden and 1942? I'd like to get this taken care of so I can game tonight.

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Tigers will do anything for a tuna sandwich.

Yodzilla posted:

Nice. It's $6 for the PJM expansion and $10 for Novastrike. I'll go ahead and buy these tonight and hand out the info. So far we've got:

Yodzilla
dongsweep
Vegastar
Shmoogy

So it'll be about $3.75 each if there's five of us and $4.50 each if there's four. And if anyone really cares that much about $0.75 well drat. If any of you guys want to get the ball rolling you can send some money to choopes at gmail dot com so I can send you the download info ASAP.

Consider yourself 4.50 richer.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Vegastar posted:

Consider yourself 4.50 richer.

Got it. Thanks! Still waiting on dongsweep and Shmoogy.

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007

Yodzilla posted:

Yodzilla
dongsweep
Vegastar
Shmoogy

The money has been sent!

You have sent $4.50 USD to choopes@gmail.com.

Send info on AIM whenever

Spincut
Jan 14, 2008

Oh! OSHA gonna make you serve time!
'Cause you an occupational hazard tonight.

Yodzilla posted:

Yodzilla
dongsweep
Vegastar
Shmoogy

This is just for the PJM expansion, not the full game, yes? Well, either way put me on that list. I can always grab the regular PJM later.

Also, I'm looking for a group that wants to share:

-Siren
-Tekken 5 perhaps?
-Super Stardust HD

I got Pain for free with my PS3 so I have that to share.

EDIT: Wow, people are paying already. Okay, I sent $3.75. If you want me to send more (since people are already sending more) let me know.

Spincut fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Jul 25, 2008

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
^^ nah that's fine. if someone really needs that fifty cents they shouldn't be buying video games.

Shmoogy posted:

The money has been sent!

You have sent $4.50 USD to choopes@gmail.com.

Send info on AIM whenever

Got it!

Spincut posted:

This is just for the PJM expansion, not the full game, yes? Well, either way put me on that list. I can always grab the regular PJM later.

Cool. Send the cashola over and I'll send you the info when I get it.

EDIT: could i just respond to your paypal emails with the account info?

dongsweep
Nov 28, 2004

~ P * R * I * D * E ~

Yodzilla posted:

Got it. Thanks! Still waiting on dongsweep and Shmoogy.

Sent!

Take your time and let me know.

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Yodzilla posted:

Yodzilla
dongsweep
Vegastar
Shmoogy

Can I get in on this one, too? I'll chip in a couple of dollars and get in on this? I already have PJM, but could use the expansion.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Dominic White posted:

Can I get in on this one, too? I'll chip in a couple of dollars and get in on this? I already have PJM, but could use the expansion.

Spincut already filled the fifth spot. Solly. :saddowns:

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Yodzilla posted:

Spincut already filled the fifth spot. Solly. :saddowns:

Ah well. It was worth a try.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spincut
Jan 14, 2008

Oh! OSHA gonna make you serve time!
'Cause you an occupational hazard tonight.

Yodzilla posted:

EDIT: could i just respond to your paypal emails with the account info?

Yes please.

• Locked thread