Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Tigers will do anything for a tuna sandwich.

Yodzilla posted:

EDIT: could i just respond to your paypal emails with the account info?

Works for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dongsweep
Nov 28, 2004

~ P * R * I * D * E ~

Yodzilla posted:

EDIT: could i just respond to your paypal emails with the account info?

Use the one I sent you my emails with please.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
No problem everyone! I'll get you the info as soon as my horrible office releases its icy grip on me.

Rothgil
May 12, 2008
Tekken DR Share Group:
DominicWhite
NicelyNice
ngeunit1
Rothgil (PSN: Rothgil)

Anyone else?

With 4 people it comes around to $7.50, 5 people: $6.00

Spincut
Jan 14, 2008

Oh! OSHA gonna make you serve time!
'Cause you an occupational hazard tonight.

Rothgil posted:

Tekken DR Share Group:
DominicWhite
NicelyNice
ngeunit1

Anyone else?

With 4 people it comes around to $7.50, 5 people: $6.00

Add me to that list please.

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!
Hey, hey! My Siren/1942 group!
FukFallingDamage
Megasabin
Vegastar
Radnor

Everyone's paid up. I will be getting the games in a couple hours and I'll send you all login info.

Anyone of you interested in maybe going for another 5-man purchase of PJ Eden next thursday?

I also have a quick sharing question. So I'm the main person in this group for Siren/1942. I created a new master account which I'm going to use solely for these two games, so now I have two master accounts: my own, and the Siren-share one. So once the other 4 people get to my account, I've used my 5 slots already. Does that mean I can only share with these 4 people on ALL of my accounts, or will the account activation slot thingys only apply to that one master account?

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop
I'm about to head off to work, but if anyone creates a new share-group for Siren or 1942 could he or she add me to the group? Just post your paypal info in the thread or email me at numbers13579 at gmail dot com and I'll send the payment tonight.

Rothgil
May 12, 2008

Spincut posted:

Add me to that list please.

Tekken DR Share Group:
DominicWhite
NicelyNice
ngeunit1
Spincut

Alright then, that's all of us. Who can buy the game/receive the payments? I'd do it but the PSN doesn't accept my card.

Spincut
Jan 14, 2008

Rothgil posted:

Tekken DR Share Group:
DominicWhite
NicelyNice
ngeunit1
Spincut

Alright then, that's all of us. Who can buy the game/receive the payments? I'd do it but the PSN doesn't accept my card.

I can, but it'd have to be after work (6:30-ish PST) so if anyone else steps up first they can do it.

Spiggy posted:

I'm about to head off to work, but if anyone creates a new share-group for Siren or 1942 could he or she add me to the group? Just post your paypal info in the thread or email me at numbers13579 at gmail dot com and I'll send the payment tonight.

Yeah sure, I'll make a group for Siren.

Siren: Blood Curse Share Group:
Spincut
Spiggy

If anyone else wants to hop on or wants 1942 as well, let me know.

(Secret entry requirement: your username must begin with S-P-I)

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Tigers will do anything for a tuna sandwich.

TheArtist 314 posted:

Hey, hey! My Siren/1942 group!
FukFallingDamage
Megasabin
Vegastar
Radnor

Everyone's paid up. I will be getting the games in a couple hours and I'll send you all login info.

Anyone of you interested in maybe going for another 5-man purchase of PJ Eden next thursday?
I'm excited.

I'm down for Eden next week, for sure. That demo is super addictive once you figure out what the hell you're doing.

Rothgil
May 12, 2008

Spincut posted:

I can, but it'd have to be after work (6:30-ish PST) so if anyone else steps up first they can do it.

Spincut
Spiggy

That's fine with me. Send me an e-mail to lightor216-at-gmail-dot-com

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!

Vegastar posted:

I'm excited.

I'm down for Eden next week, for sure. That demo is super addictive once you figure out what the hell you're doing.

Cool. Hey, at worst it doesn't have to be all 5 of us.

Edit: someone answer my question!

NicelyNice
Feb 13, 2004

citrus
Would anyone be down for a "best-of" share for new PS3 owners?

PixelJunk Monsters+expansion
SuperStardust HD+expansion
Super Puzzle Fighter (why isn't this on the front page list? It can be shared, right?)
Everyday Shooter

Possibly fl0w, LocoRoco, Calling All Cars, Echochrome?

I'd be willing to setup the account for this, and may end up just fronting the cash and having new people pay in for their share.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

TheArtist 314 posted:

I also have a quick sharing question. So I'm the main person in this group for Siren/1942. I created a new master account which I'm going to use solely for these two games, so now I have two master accounts: my own, and the Siren-share one. So once the other 4 people get to my account, I've used my 5 slots already. Does that mean I can only share with these 4 people on ALL of my accounts, or will the account activation slot thingys only apply to that one master account?
The new login you made will be sharable with you and the other 4 people, your normal login (or any other) is not affected unless you share that one.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

TheArtist 314 posted:

Just to that one master account.

ngeunit1
Apr 9, 2008

Nerd Herd

Spincut posted:

I would, but I live in NY so I think I would have to pay additional tax on top of what normally is paid, so it would be a few dollars cheaper if I didn't. Also are we doing paypal, and what is the account.

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
Gamer, geek, and ladies man
Here's the group:
Kengi
shodanjr_gr
shodanjr_gr
Myrddin Emrys (Are you okay with the game list?)
Rirse (Are you okay with the game list?)

Right now, we're looking at:
PixelJunk Monsters $5
Pain $5
1942 $10
Siren master pack - $45

PixelJunk Eden once it comes out 7/31 will be paid for then. For now, I say we get those other 4 up and running.

That's $65 total, and I'll be using a PA address, so there shouldn't be tax. If people want to pay me $15 to cover PayPal Fees (So shodanjr_gr would pay $30) I'll do this tonight as soon as I get people's monies. kengrazier (at) gmail (dot) com is the address. If you're using CC, please toss a little extra on to cover stupid fees.

Respond here if you're on the list and are happy with that readout of games for our 5 PS3s. I can create the account as soon as I get home and hopefully get this done by tonight, as long as everyone's okay PayPal-ing me.

Robdog
Nov 6, 2002

Spincut posted:

Spincut
Spiggy

Count me in if your going to get 1942 too. My email is robdog49er@hotmail.com.

shodanjr_gr
Nov 20, 2007

Kengi posted:

Respond here if you're on the list and are happy with that readout of games for our 5 PS3s. I can create the account as soon as I get home and hopefully get this done by tonight, as long as everyone's okay PayPal-ing me.

Im cool. Want me to paypal you now?

Spincut
Jan 14, 2008

Rothgil posted:

That's fine with me. Send me an e-mail to lightor216-at-gmail-dot-com

Siren Blood Curse Share Group
Spincut
Spiggy
Rothgil
Robdog (if we get 1942 as well)

Did you want 1942 as well, Rothgil?

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006

shodanjr_gr posted:

Im cool. Want me to paypal you now?

Go for it. Just hope the other 2 come through.

shodanjr_gr
Nov 20, 2007

Kengi posted:

Go for it. Just hope the other 2 come through.

$30 sent mate. If the others dont come through tonight, to you mind staking them and setting up the account? I really want to spend some time with Siren :P

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!
Awesome, thanks for the response guys. I always thought it was just 5 shares per machine, period.

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Spincut posted:

Sounds fine to me. I'm in no rush.

So, it should be about $6.50-$7 per person, if we factor paypal fees into this, right?

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006

shodanjr_gr posted:

$30 sent mate. If the others dont come through tonight, to you mind staking them and setting up the account? I really want to spend some time with Siren :P

Sounds a bit unhealthy, both the staking and alone time with Siren, but we'll see. :)

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Kengi posted:

That's $65 total, and I'll be using a PA address, so there shouldn't be tax.

There was some info posted in this thread (put into the OP) that might be to the contrary but I guess we'll find out soon enough!

Radnor
Dec 11, 2002

Octoparrot is watching you.
For everyone using PayPal I recommend utilizing ppcalc.com. It helps you determine how much you need to send to someone in order to overcome PayPal's fees.

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006

Yodzilla posted:

There was some info posted in this thread (put into the OP) that might be to the contrary but I guess we'll find out soon enough!

Yeah, that's why I put "shouldn't" in italics. If there is, and the other guys in my group want to toss me a few bucks, so be it. If not, no big deal.

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006

Radnor posted:

For everyone using PayPal I recommend utilizing ppcalc.com. It helps you determine how much you need to send to someone in order to overcome PayPal's fees.

You, sir, are amazing!

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
It will be a week before I can sent any money out, as I am tight on money right now.

Tenacious Dan
Feb 21, 2006

Skol!
Wow, this thread's really taken off. I guess I'll be getting cross-platform titles on PSN rather than XBLA in the future!

I'll be here next Thurs to hook up with some people for Eden.

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006

Rirse posted:

It will be a week before I can sent any money out, as I am tight on money right now.

I'm okay with trusting you with the info, as long as others are.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Kengi posted:

I'm okay with trusting you with the info, as long as others are.

I put friend request on my main PSN account, so if you wish to sent the info out, use that.

Still like to know if PS1 games are sharable.

Aardark
Aug 5, 2004

by Lowtax

Rirse posted:

Still like to know if PS1 games are sharable.
They are.

Spincut
Jan 14, 2008

Dominic White posted:

Sounds fine to me. I'm in no rush.

So, it should be about $6.50-$7 per person, if we factor paypal fees into this, right?

Yeah, $6.49 exactly according to the handy-dandy website provided to us. For the Tekken people, if everyone's cool with waiting a bit, my paypal account is Spincutatgmaildotcom.

For those in my Siren/1942 group, the cost will be $13.18 for 4 people or $10.61 for 5 of us. If you want to pay now, paypal account is above. If you want to wait, that's cool. If you guys are impatient and someone else wants to do the buying/receiving, that's cool too.

ngeunit1
Apr 9, 2008

Nerd Herd

Spincut posted:

Yeah, $6.49 exactly according to the handy-dandy website provided to us. For the Tekken people, if everyone's cool with waiting a bit, my paypal account is Spincutatgmaildotcom.

Yeah, I sent the money to your paypal, since it seems since no one complained that waiting wasn't okay.

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Spincut posted:

Sending the money now - just send the login info to the paypal email you recieve, once you've bought the game of course. Probably best to do it the 'Make a special sharing account that everyone can keep the password to permanently' way.

Thanks loads.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Spincut posted:

Siren Blood Curse Share Group
Spincut
Spiggy
Rothgil
Robdog (if we get 1942 as well)

Did you want 1942 as well, Rothgil?

Someone told me you'd need another person?

Spincut
Jan 14, 2008

Okay, I just purchased Tekken so I will share the info with those who have paid already. Fun fact: CA people don't pay tax. At least, I didn't.

EDIT:

Vertigo posted:

Someone told me you'd need another person?

Not any more! (Because you are filling the last slot)

Bloody Flying Zombie Nazi Share Group! (Siren/1942):
Spincut
Spiggy
Rothgil
Robdog
Vertigo

Go ahead and start sending me the money ($10.61). I get paid today so I'll buy the games when I get home from work.

VVV Spincut at gmail dot com VVV

Spincut fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Jul 25, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Paypal Address?

• Locked thread