Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robdog
Nov 6, 2002

Spincut posted:

Okay, I just purchased Tekken so I will share the info with those who have paid already.

EDIT:

Not any more! (Because you are filling the last slot)

Bloody Flying Zombie Nazi Share Group! (Siren/1942):
Spincut
Spiggy
Rothgil
Robdog
Vertigo

Go ahead and start sending me the money ($10.61). I get paid today so I'll buy the games when I get home from work.

Money sent. Just send the info with the email reply

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NicelyNice
Feb 13, 2004

citrus
Spincut, sent ya $7 since I paid with a credit card. I think the PayPal cut is 5% rather than 3%, so that should cover it.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Vertigo posted:

Paypal Address?

SENT!

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
This thread is the forums equivalent of the stock room floor. I love it.

OK my guys for the PJM expansion and Novastrike should all have the account info in their inboxes. Enjoy! Also note that you have to have the full PJM installed to download the expansion. Oh boy this is fun.

Spincut
Jan 14, 2008

Oh! OSHA gonna make you serve time!
'Cause you an occupational hazard tonight.

Yodzilla posted:

This thread is the forums equivalent of the stock room floor. I love it.

OK my guys for the PJM expansion and Novastrike should all have the account info in their inboxes. Enjoy! Also note that you have to have the full PJM installed to download the expansion. Oh boy this is fun.

Okay, I e-mailed this question to you, but I might as well post it here since it might help others. Do I need the original game installed on the account that I'm receiving the expansion pack with or can I switch them between accounts somehow?

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Spincut posted:

Okay, I e-mailed this question to you, but I might as well post it here since it might help others. Do I need the original game installed on the account that I'm receiving the expansion pack with or can I switch them between accounts somehow?

It doesn't matter which account the original game was installed under as long as it is installed. You'll just get an error when you try to download if it's not.

Rothgil
May 12, 2008

Spincut posted:

Okay, I just purchased Tekken so I will share the info with those who have paid already. Fun fact: CA people don't pay tax. At least, I didn't.

EDIT:

Not any more! (Because you are filling the last slot)

Bloody Flying Zombie Nazi Share Group! (Siren/1942):
Spincut
Spiggy
Rothgil
Robdog
Vertigo

Go ahead and start sending me the money ($10.61). I get paid today so I'll buy the games when I get home from work.

VVV Spincut at gmail dot com VVV

I'll send you the Tekken and Siren/1942 ammount together then.

edit: ...and it's sent!I don't have PM's so send the info to my e-mail.

Rothgil fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Jul 25, 2008

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!
My group ripped me off for 18 cents!

Alright guys, check your PMs in the next 5 minutes and you'll have the login info and a humble request for Eden if you're up to it.

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007

Aardark posted:

They are.

PS1 games are shareable?

Anybody for Parappa The Rappa?

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
Gamer, geek, and ladies man
So I overestimated the cost of Siren by $5... If anyone really wants that money back, I'll refund it. If people just want to hold off for PJ:E, we'll just do that.

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Tigers will do anything for a tuna sandwich.

TheArtist 314 posted:

My group ripped me off for 18 cents!

Alright guys, check your PMs in the next 5 minutes and you'll have the login info and a humble request for Eden if you're up to it.

Good and downloading. Thank you, sir mastermind. You'll hear from me next week for Eden, because I am totally down for that mindfuck of a game.

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
So I'm trying to sign up my credit card, and it's telling me

The credit card information is not valid.
Please check your entries carefully.

Any ideas?

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Kengi posted:

So I'm trying to sign up my credit card, and it's telling me

The credit card information is not valid.
Please check your entries carefully.

Any ideas?

You're putting down exactly what's on your statement including your middle initial and such? I have to do that for mine everywhere.

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006

Yodzilla posted:

You're putting down exactly what's on your statement including your middle initial and such? I have to do that for mine everywhere.

I use ING, so it's all online... I tried all caps for my name, both cities I live in, and Road and Rd for the address... Now it seems I'm locked out... Calling Sony.

Aardark
Aug 5, 2004

by Lowtax

Shmoogy posted:

PS1 games are shareable?

Anybody for Parappa The Rappa?
The Parappa The Rappa that was uploaded to the store yesterday is not the PS1 version, though. It's for PSP.

(but Parappa The Rappa spin-off Um Jammer Lammy is available on the Japanese store. Come on, jerks, let's make an account for that and Shiki-tei!)

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

If anyone is up for a PS1/cheapo game share, I need Parappa, Gauntlet 2, Qbert, and Rampage.

edit: nevermind, Parappa is for PSP :(

BrownThunder fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jul 25, 2008

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!

Vegastar posted:

Good and downloading. Thank you, sir mastermind. You'll hear from me next week for Eden, because I am totally down for that mindfuck of a game.

Awesome! Make sure after you start the downloading that you switch back to another user name so the other 3 can get to the games.

Also nice to see this thread taking off. I didn't think it would; didn't the last one kinda peter out quickly?

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
So for reference, you need to have your name in all lowercase, no apartment number on your account, no punctuation, and finally if you try more than 3 times (14 for me... :S) you can't use your card for 24 hours...

Thanks Sony.

Myrddin Emrys
Jul 3, 2003

Ho ho ho, Pac-man!

Kengi posted:

Here's the group:
Kengi
shodanjr_gr
shodanjr_gr
Myrddin Emrys (Are you okay with the game list?)
Rirse (Are you okay with the game list?)

Right now, we're looking at:
PixelJunk Monsters $5
Pain $5
1942 $10
Siren master pack - $45

PixelJunk Eden once it comes out 7/31 will be paid for then. For now, I say we get those other 4 up and running.

That's $65 total, and I'll be using a PA address, so there shouldn't be tax. If people want to pay me $15 to cover PayPal Fees (So shodanjr_gr would pay $30) I'll do this tonight as soon as I get people's monies. kengrazier (at) gmail (dot) com is the address. If you're using CC, please toss a little extra on to cover stupid fees.

Respond here if you're on the list and are happy with that readout of games for our 5 PS3s. I can create the account as soon as I get home and hopefully get this done by tonight, as long as everyone's okay PayPal-ing me.

I'm cool with that, want me to paypal now?

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
Yeah. I'm going to try to get something to work, since Sony's apparently a bunch of asshats... I'm shooting for tonight.

So I tried a temp card from PayPal, didn't work. I have a PNC account, but with far less than $60 in it... I'm about out of options.

The options are wait a day or have me pass the money onto someone else. Thoughts?

Kengi fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Jul 25, 2008

Kakesu
Nov 4, 2005

ETHICAL.

Since it doesn't look like there's currently a Siren group open, I'll make a new one. Anyone interested in Siren (and possibly PJE when it comes out)? I'm in IL, so I pay tax on PSN purchases, but I'll set up the account and take care of it unless someone who doesn't have tax problems wants to do so.

Siren Share Group #X
1. Kakesu

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Kengi posted:

So for reference, you need to have your name in all lowercase, no apartment number on your account, no punctuation, and finally if you try more than 3 times (14 for me... :S) you can't use your card for 24 hours...

Thanks Sony.

And oddly enough, that 'all lowercase' trick solved my payment problems. Now I can buy from the UK store again. Thanks! I now have full access to UK, US, JP and HK stores. Sweet.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Kengi posted:

Here's the group:
Kengi (PSN Kengi01)
Myrddin Emrys (PSN ???)
Rirse (PSN ???)
shodanjr_gr (PSN ???)
shodanjr_gr (PSN ???)

With shodanjr_gr paying 40% and the rest pay 20% each.

Right now, we're looking at:
PixelJunk Eden $?
PixelJunk Monsters $5
Pain $5
1942 $?
Siren master pack - $45

I'd like to add Gripshift if possible. Thoughts?

We'll talk about Wipeout, Fat Princess, extra characters for Pain, etc. later.

Respond here if you're on the list and are happy with that readout of games for our 5 PS3s. I can create the account as soon as I get home and hopefully get this done by tonight, as long as everyone's okay PayPal-ing me.

Dunno about 1942, but the rest sounds fine by me. Wouldn't mind getting some of the higher rated PS1 games later on.

microserf
Jul 11, 2006

Kakesu posted:

Since it doesn't look like there's currently a Siren group open, I'll make a new one. Anyone interested in Siren (and possibly PJE when it comes out)? I'm in IL, so I pay tax on PSN purchases, but I'll set up the account and take care of it unless someone who doesn't have tax problems wants to do so.

Siren Share Group #X
1. Kakesu
2. Microserf

I'd love to get in on this -- and PJE or any other game that might get added to it. It doesn't take much playtime to get your money's worth out of just about anything when you're getting it for 80% off.

Unagi
Jan 27, 2007

:catstare:
PISSmaster
:woof:

Kakesu posted:

Siren Share Group #X
1. Kakesu
2. microserf
3. Unagi

Hell yes please. Maybe PJE too, when is it out again?

Unagi fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Jul 26, 2008

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Tigers will do anything for a tuna sandwich.

Unagi posted:

Hell yes please. Maybe PJE too, when is it out again?

Next thursday.

Sidenote: I've been installing Siren for like, 30 minutes now. I want to play, but I feel like I need to install the whole thing before I go and start playing.

At least its getting dark. :smith:

Kemian
Jul 26, 2004

Economics is not a science, and never will be!

I just bought a 3000 Yen card from ebay, and plan on getting: Shiki-tei + Expansion, Einhander, and UmJammer Lammy. I'd be happy to share for either some cash or other games, just shoot me a PM.

BreakinDecency
Apr 14, 2006

Kakesu posted:

Siren Share Group #X
1. Kakesu
2. microserf
3. Unagi
4. BreakinDecency

I'd love to get in on this, I dont mind if any other games are added either.

BreakinDecency fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Jul 26, 2008

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
For reference, I have the greatest girlfriend in the world, who put forward the money for our games. Everything will be up momentarily!

e: Just emailed shodanjr_gr the email and password! 15 downloads going... Geez this'll take a while.

Kengi fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Jul 26, 2008

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007

Kemian posted:

I just bought a 3000 Yen card from ebay, and plan on getting: Shiki-tei + Expansion, Einhander, and UmJammer Lammy. I'd be happy to share for either some cash or other games, just shoot me a PM.

I don't have PM ability, how much are you looking to get for a share? I'd like to try UmJammer Lammy, but I don't really know/care bout the other games. Unfortunately, you can't just share one game with me :-(

Rothgil
May 12, 2008
Question for the guys who've shared Siren or other stuff. If at some point you have to delete a game or an episode to free up some space, do you have to get the master account password again or can you download it from the PSN?

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!

Rothgil posted:

Question for the guys who've shared Siren or other stuff. If at some point you have to delete a game or an episode to free up some space, do you have to get the master account password again or can you download it from the PSN?

You would need to log in to the master account again to re-download whatever you had deleted from it, so you would need the information from whoever has it.

Rothgil
May 12, 2008
Gotcha. It shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'll probably get a bigger hard drive down the line.

UScr00ge
Mar 15, 2001

Kakesu posted:

Siren Share Group #X
1. Kakesu

I'd love to be number 5 for this if it's still open.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Maybe it would be best if your in a share group, to add account to your friend list so you can see if it being used at the moment.

shodanjr_gr
Nov 20, 2007

Kengi posted:

e: Just emailed shodanjr_gr the email and password! 15 downloads going... Geez this'll take a while.

Got the password and got the downloads going (and just got PS3 to run out of drive space as well....) on my first PS3.

Ill authorize the second console tomorrow when ill have access to it.

Thanks for the cooperation guys :)

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
Whoever's left should either reply or send me an email.

Kemian
Jul 26, 2004

Economics is not a science, and never will be!

Shmoogy posted:

I don't have PM ability, how much are you looking to get for a share? I'd like to try UmJammer Lammy, but I don't really know/care bout the other games. Unfortunately, you can't just share one game with me :-(

I was probably looking in the 10-15 dollar range, and at 600 Yen for UmJammer Lammy, not really worth it unless you have some passing interest in the other games. If you have other PSN games (not just Japanese ones) that I want I'd accept those as well.

BetaTested
Nov 27, 2006

2 Questions, is Gran Turismo 5 Prologe shareable? Yod totally left it off the first post.

Second, are PSOne games shareable? Because I've been wanting to get some of the damned UK games for the longest time and STILL haven't found a way to get my credit cards to work on the UK store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiminishedAngel
Jul 21, 2007

This Is My Story, Bitches
I've got all Folklore expansion packs, Pain (with all the extra stuff), EchoChrome, Piyotama, Novastrike, Super Stardust HD (with all add-ons), Everyday Shooter, and flOw. I'd like PJ Monsters plus the expansion if anyone wants to trade something.

Ah yes, if someone's got a quirky Japanese or Hong Kong game that doesn't require knowledge of non-English languages to play, I'd also love those. Dark Mist + expansion, that Japanese gardening sim, or whatever would also be cool.

DiminishedAngel fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Jul 26, 2008

• Locked thread