Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spincut
Jan 14, 2008

Oh! OSHA gonna make you serve time!
'Cause you an occupational hazard tonight.
Okay, I've sent out e-mails to the rest of the people for Tekken and I've purchased Siren and 1942 now, so I sent out e-mails to Vertigo, Robdog, and Rothgil. Haven't gotten a payment from Spiggy yet. Just to note, you have to queue up all 12 episodes of Siren as separate downloads, but there's enough queueage for all of the episodes plus 1942.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Kengi posted:

Whoever's left should either reply or send me an email.

Sent me a e-mail to rirse@msn.com or sent it to my PSN name that under your friend list.

mcmaken6
Oct 15, 2001
Slippery when wet.
n/m

mcmaken6 fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Jul 26, 2008

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Kemian posted:

I was probably looking in the 10-15 dollar range, and at 600 Yen for UmJammer Lammy, not really worth it unless you have some passing interest in the other games. If you have other PSN games (not just Japanese ones) that I want I'd accept those as well.
I would be willing Paypal you $10 for access to Shikitei+Expansion and Einhander.

Spincut
Jan 14, 2008

I think I might have done something wrong. Vertigo just IM'd me saying he tried to download Siren and got this error: "This account is already activated on 5 PS3 systems, please deactivate one before proceeding." I used the same account to download Tekken, Siren, and 1942. Is this the problem? I thought it was five people per game. Is there some way I can transfer these games to another account or do I have to buy them again?

Rothgil
May 12, 2008

Spincut posted:

I think I might have done something wrong. Vertigo just IM'd me saying he tried to download Siren and got this error: "This account is already activated on 5 PS3 systems, please deactivate one before proceeding." I used the same account to download Tekken, Siren, and 1942. Is this the problem? I thought it was five people per game. Is there some way I can transfer these games to another account or do I have to buy them again?

I just tried to download Tekken and got the same message. We were in two groups, the Tekken one and the separate Siren/1942 group. Which would leave more than 5 people using the account.

Tekken DR Share Group:
DominicWhite
NicelyNice
ngeunit1
Rothgil (PSN: Rothgil)
Spincut

Bloody Flying Zombie Nazi Share Group! (Siren/1942):
Spincut
Spiggy
Rothgil
Robdog
Vertigo

Rothgil fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Jul 26, 2008

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Yeah, I'm with Rothgil.

I think you had to use a diff account for each group...

Spincut
Jan 14, 2008

Well, poo poo. Looks like I screwed up big time. :( I'm sorry for the trouble, guys. If you weren't able to download the games negotiated, contact me and I'll refund you your Paypal money.

Robdog
Nov 6, 2002

Kemian posted:

I just bought a 3000 Yen card from ebay, and plan on getting: Shiki-tei + Expansion, Einhander, and UmJammer Lammy. I'd be happy to share for either some cash or other games, just shoot me a PM.

I would love these. I got PJM monsters plus expansions, flow and some others. I could also could paypal you some cash. My aim is robdog49er.

Diviance
Feb 11, 2004

Television rules the nation.

Yodzilla posted:

arooo

Wolf Brigade, Wolf of the Battlefield... close enough :).

DiminishedAngel posted:

I've got all Folklore expansion packs, Pain (with all the extra stuff), EchoChrome, Piyotama, Novastrike, Super Stardust HD (with all add-ons), Everyday Shooter, and flOw. I'd like PJ Monsters plus the expansion if anyone wants to trade something.

Ah yes, if someone's got a quirky Japanese or Hong Kong game that doesn't require knowledge of non-English languages to play, I'd also love those. Dark Mist + expansion, that Japanese gardening sim, or whatever would also be cool.

I could trade you PJ Monsters and the Expansion for all the Folklore stuff.

If anyone else wants to trade around, I have the following stuff...

PJ Monsters + Expansion (2 Activations)
Calling All Cars (1 Activation)
Commando's 3: Wolf of the Battlefield (2 Activations)
Gripshift (2 Activations)
Everyday Shooter (1 Activation)
LocoRoco Cocoreccho (2 Activations)
Pain (1 Activation)

Looking for...

Tekken 5 DR Online
Siren Episodes 1-12

Other things are of interest, but those are the main ones.

Diviance fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Jul 27, 2008

Kemian
Jul 26, 2004

Economics is not a science, and never will be!

Robdog posted:

I would love these. I got PJM monsters plus expansions, flow and some others. I could also could paypal you some cash. My aim is robdog49er.

I will IM you in the very near future.

Dodger_ posted:

I would be willing Paypal you $10 for access to Shikitei+Expansion and Einhander.

PM sent.

Xythar
Dec 22, 2004

echoes of a contemporary nation
Is there any way to transfer games between accounts? I have Shikitei, Umjammer Lammy and Einhander but they are on my main JP purchasing account that I don't really want to give to other people.

Rothgil
May 12, 2008
Got the refund, sorry it didn't work out too well. Looks like it's time to get another group going then. Any current Tekken, Siren groups?

Robdog
Nov 6, 2002

Diviance posted:

PJ Monsters + Expansion (1 Activation)
Commando's 3: Wolf of the Battlefield (1 Activation)
Gripshift (1 Activation)
LocoRoco Cocoreccho (1 Activation)
Pain (1 Activation)

Looking for...

PJ Eden
Tekken 5 DR Online
EchoChrome
Super Stardust HD
fl0w

I got flow i would trade for everyday shooter or gripshift.

Diviance
Feb 11, 2004

Robdog posted:

I got flow i would trade for everyday shooter or gripshift.

Ah, should have specified but I forgot, is it just fl0w or is it the bundle?

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
Gamer, geek, and ladies man

Rirse posted:

Sent me a e-mail to rirse@msn.com or sent it to my PSN name that under your friend list.

Sorry, just emailed you the info.

Rothgil
May 12, 2008
Guess it's time for a new group.
*Note* I'm not able to buy on the PSN so someone else needs to make the master account.

Tekken DR Online:
1.Rothgil

Siren:
1.Rothgil

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Diviance posted:

- Commando's 3: Wolf of the Battlefield (1 Activation)

Looking for...
- Super Stardust HD

I could trade you SSHD + the expansions for Wolf of the Arooo since that's the only thing you've got that I don't. I won't be around my PS3 until Monday probably though so if someone else wants to give up the goods to you before then by all means don't wait up for me.

BetaTested posted:

2 Questions, is Gran Turismo 5 Prologe shareable? Yod totally left it off the first post.

Second, are PSOne games shareable? Because I've been wanting to get some of the damned UK games for the longest time and STILL haven't found a way to get my credit cards to work on the UK store.

PS1 games definitely are. As for GT5: Prologue holy crap I completely forgot about that. I really don't know if it is sharable or not but if it is I'd be totally down for that.

e: i just realized i left Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix out of the OP. i'll update it later with PS1 games and poo poo as well in my own awesome and totally accurate quality tiers. how is Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix anyway?

DiminishedAngel
Jul 21, 2007

This Is My Story, Bitches

Diviance posted:

PJ Monsters + Expansion (1 Activation)
Commando's 3: Wolf of the Battlefield (1 Activation)
Gripshift (1 Activation)
LocoRoco Cocoreccho (1 Activation)
Pain (1 Activation)

Looking for...

PJ Eden
Tekken 5 DR Online
EchoChrome
Super Stardust HD
fl0w bundle

I have EchoChrome, the flOw bundle (forgot I also have the expansion) and also the Folklore stuff you wanted. I'll trade you for PJ Monsters + Expansion, LocoRoco Cocoreccho and Gripshift if you'd like. I can't send PMs so my email is diminishedangel@yahoo.com, PSN is DiminishedAngel. Hit me up either via email or on the PSN and I'll send you my account details. Tell me if you use either AIM or Yahoo. If possible exchanging information via IM, queuing the downloads we want from the PSN store and then signing out would be the quickest way to exchange info.

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007
If GT5 Prologue is shareable, I would be interested in that. Oh god, loving game sharing is going to eat up so much of my money.

Also, who else has a group for PJE for Thursday? I'd be up for tossing in 2-3$ to get it.

DiminishedAngel
Jul 21, 2007

Shmoogy posted:

If GT5 Prologue is shareable, I would be interested in that. Oh god, loving game sharing is going to eat up so much of my money.

Also, who else has a group for PJE for Thursday? I'd be up for tossing in 2-3$ to get it.

I'm down for that.

PJE share:

1) DiminishedAngel
2) Shmoogy
3-5) ???

This list should be really easy to fill up, PJE will only cost like $2/pop when divided five ways. Anything else we're looking to download? I'm not really interested in Siren... Fat Princess and Wipeout HD aren't going to be out for a while.

Myrddin Emrys
Jul 3, 2003

Ho ho ho, Pac-man!

Kengi posted:

Whoever's left should either reply or send me an email.

I paypalled you already. Hopefully everything is cool. Send me a PM or something with more instructions, I'm new to this still :)

Spincut
Jan 14, 2008

DiminishedAngel posted:

I'm down for that.

PJE share:

1) DiminishedAngel
2) Shmoogy
3-5) ???

This list should be really easy to fill up, PJE will only cost like $2/pop when divided five ways. Anything else we're looking to download? I'm not really interested in Siren... Fat Princess and Wipeout HD aren't going to be out for a while.

I'd be interested in grabbing Eden, so slap me on that list.

Diviance
Feb 11, 2004

Yodzilla posted:

I could trade you SSHD + the expansions for Wolf of the Arooo since that's the only thing you've got that I don't. I won't be around my PS3 until Monday probably though so if someone else wants to give up the goods to you before then by all means don't wait up for me.

If nothing else comes up, works for me. PM me whenever you get back or IM me (will edit my post above to add in IM info) on OnceCalledGod for AIM or Weatherdark for Yahoo.

Diviance
Feb 11, 2004

DiminishedAngel posted:

I'm down for that.

PJE share:

1) DiminishedAngel
2) Shmoogy
3-5) ???

I will bite, if you can wait until 6pm CST tomorrow for me to get off work.

Edit: gently caress, edit THEN quote... edit THEN loving quote. Damned double posts.

Double edit: oh right, next thursday, forgot about that time delay for release.

Diviance fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Jul 26, 2008

DiminishedAngel
Jul 21, 2007

Diviance posted:

I will bite, if you can wait until 6pm CST tomorrow for me to get off work.

PJE:
1) DiminishedAngel
2) Shmoogy
3) Spincut
4) Diviance
5) ???

Keep in mind I'm in the U.S., so this won't be going down until next Thursday if I handle the money. If someone's got a European account, all the better (I believe it came out in Europe this week, right?)

mcmaken6
Oct 15, 2001
Slippery when wet.

DiminishedAngel posted:

PJE:
1) DiminishedAngel
2) Shmoogy
3) Spincut
4) Diviance
5) ???

Keep in mind I'm in the U.S., so this won't be going down until next Thursday if I handle the money. If someone's got a European account, all the better (I believe it came out in Europe this week, right?)

Put me on the list for PJE.

DiminishedAngel
Jul 21, 2007

PJE:
1) DiminishedAngel
2) Shmoogy
3) Spincut
4) Diviance
5) mcmaken6

Great job thinking up this thread Yodzilla, I was wondering how I was gonna buy all the awesome PSN games. All the money I save might end up going towards a bigger hard drive :D...

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

They look like monsters to you?

Rothgil posted:

*Note* I'm not able to buy on the PSN so someone else needs to make the master account.

Tekken DR Online:
1.Rothgil

Siren:
1.Rothgil

I would like to join both these groups.

UnL337
Jan 10, 2007
Thinking is for squares.
Edit: snip

UnL337 fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Jul 26, 2008

Kakesu
Nov 4, 2005

ETHICAL.

Siren Share Group #X
1. Kakesu
2. microserf
3. Unagi
4. BreakinDecency
5. UScr00ge

Looks like we got our list. After taxes and paypal fees, the total per person cost for Siren is $9. If you all want Eden as well, make it $11 (to avoid another round of paypal fees), and I'll grab it as soon as it comes out. Sound good for everyone?

My paypal address is: jaybird144 AT gmail DOT com. I'll make the account and send out the information to everyone who sends me money tomorrow morning.

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop

Spincut posted:

Well, poo poo. Looks like I screwed up big time. :( I'm sorry for the trouble, guys. If you weren't able to download the games negotiated, contact me and I'll refund you your Paypal money.

drat, I had just sent the money to you a few seconds before reading this post. Whenever you get the chance, send a refund for 2HA094894Y5355042.

Spincut
Jan 14, 2008

Spiggy posted:

drat, I had just sent the money to you a few seconds before reading this post. Whenever you get the chance, send a refund for 2HA094894Y5355042.

If I just deny the funds they'll go back to you, right? I don't want to do anything I'm not 100% sure about anymore.

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop
I'm not too sure, to be honest. I haven't used Paypal in years, and even then I never had a payment sent back to me. I don't want to piss away money, so don't rush it unless someone with a little more know-how explains how it works.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Kemian posted:

I will IM you in the very near future.

PM sent.

I've got a whole bunch of PSN games, including tekken5 online and SSHD and expansions. I'd trade for Shikitei, Umjammer, and Einhander if you want.

My AIM is BrownThund3r, so just let me know.

Bishy
May 2, 2003

Come on now Master Eugene
GT5P wasn't sharable last I heard, but it may have changed since 2.4 if Warhawk has.

Rothgil
May 12, 2008
Tekken DR Online:
1.Rothgil
2.Shards of Fate

Siren:
1.Rothgil
2.Shards of Fate

Dbeatles34
Jan 7, 2004
Dr. Sammy G

Rothgil posted:

Tekken DR Online:
1.Rothgil
2. Shards of Fate

Siren:
1.Rothgil
2. Shards of Fate

I'd like to be added to both these groups, and Eden if you wanted to do that as well. My PSN ID is DrSammyG. Feel free to send a request of Paypal funds to Srastagh (at) comcast.net

Rothgil
May 12, 2008
Tekken DR Online:
1.Rothgil
2.Shards of Fate
3.Dbeatles34

Siren:
1.Rothgil
2.Shards of Fate
3.Dbeatles34

If we get 4 people we might as well merge the two groups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Spincut posted:

If I just deny the funds they'll go back to you, right? I don't want to do anything I'm not 100% sure about anymore.
Yes, if you have not accepted the payment you can just deny it and he gets his money back.

• Locked thread