Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
White Rabbit
Sep 8, 2004

We Do Not Sow.
I'll probably wait until I change my 60gb HD before I get in on this. I have a lot of PSN games I could sell/share (including Siren, PJM, Flow, Pain) but I'd rather have them on a bigger drive than on someone else's in the future since I don't suppose you can recover the data on PS3 drives to put it on another.

Remember to retrieve your HD if you ever send in your PS3 for repairs or your games will be lost folks! I hosed myself out of a game like that.

White Rabbit fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Jul 25, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Rabbit
Sep 8, 2004

We Do Not Sow.
I'm looking for the following RB2 full albums/packs:

Nothing's Shocking
The Colour and the Shape
Dr Feelgood
Alice Cooper pack
The Cars
Peace Sells
No Doubt Singles
The Grateful Dead packs

I've got just about everything else as far as large packs go:

RHCP Blood Sugar Sex Magik
JP Screaming for Vengeance
The Who pack
Boston pack
The Pixies Doolittle
Guns & Roses Chinese Democracy
Pearl Jam Ten
Nirvana Nevermind
Rush Moving Pictures

I'm looking to get at least 4 of my requested albums/packs for the lot of mine, plus you can pick my other downloads... Siren, wipeout, burnout and other 10$ games.

White Rabbit
Sep 8, 2004

We Do Not Sow.
I'd love to get into a share for FP as well. That would be my first time sharing so I'd like to just follow instructions, pay up and play.

• Locked thread