Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«1266 »
Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Arcella posted:

This link goes to an 870 stock, but thanks for the heads up, I was looking for red Lancer mags, most places I looked were sold out.

Oops. I dropped an extra zero when i pasted the url. It's fixed now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008

drat it I just bought purple. I don't have an ar that will match this.

I do t need any more (disposable item) mags (that should be bought in quantity)

Damnit

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

Fun Shoe

Roundboy posted:

drat it I just bought purple. I don't have an ar that will match this.

I do t need any more (disposable item) mags (that should be bought in quantity)

Damnit

As much as I love the purple mags, they are built sturdy as hell too. Metal feed lips and all that good stuff. I'd trust them if I ever shot my ARs.

Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008

Captain Log posted:

As much as I love the purple mags, they are built sturdy as hell too. Metal feed lips and all that good stuff. I'd trust them if I ever shot my ARs.

True, but mags are traditionally considered wear items, so no matter how sturdy one is, it's best to have a whole bunch of them

As evidenced by my bag full of all kinds of various manuf. Ar mags

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Yup. I've got 4 Magpul PMAGS that eventually aren't dropping free from my AR so I'm looking at getting replacements.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Fun Shoe

If my scientific calculations are correct, Shima, Action Bastard, and myself are the only people with blue pmags.

Because we are that cool.

Paul MaudDib
May 2, 2006

"Tell me of your home world, Usul"

Ceros_X posted:

Also every time I click that guns.com link I only see $380 G22s coming up.

yeah they seem to be dropping them in small batches, they go fairly quick once they pop up on r/gundeals. It looks to be a memorial day sale thing and if you're interested might want to open up a window and f5 every half hour or something.

Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008

Captain Log posted:

If my scientific calculations are correct, Shima, Action Bastard, and myself are the only people with blue pmags.

I have dyed purple pmags. Trump card

I actually have up trying to buy white pmags and neat rit dye colors.. I don't have any matching parts . But recent gun shows show me anodized handguards, etc that would look wonderful.

If I ever poo poo my guns

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Roundboy posted:

If I ever poo poo my guns

Yeah that green FAL camo is pretty slick

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Captain Log posted:

Get back to me when you got red PMAG's

The tried adding shellac to get that "fake Bakelite" look and… it didn't quite work the way I wanted.

Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008

Yeah keeping that typo forever

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Android Apocalypse posted:

YOU RANG?

Miso Beno
Apr 29, 2004

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty

Fun Shoe

Android Apocalypse posted:

The tried adding shellac to get that "fake Bakelite" look and… it didn't quite work the way I wanted.

i dunno i have some bakelite ak mags that look like that.

Toshokan
Apr 11, 2008

Speaking of those Glock 22s, what's was a good price for steel and brass cased .40SW ammo, respectively, pre-COVID-19?

Paul MaudDib
May 2, 2006

Toshokan posted:

Speaking of those Glock 22s, what's was a good price for steel and brass cased .40SW ammo, respectively, pre-COVID-19?

basspro, while their shipping reliability and delay policy has been abominable, hasn't raised prices on their in-house brand target ammo, literally at all. they currently want $15 for a box of 50.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007

Paul MaudDib posted:

basspro, while their shipping reliability and delay policy has been abominable, hasn't raised prices on their in-house brand target ammo, literally at all. they currently want $15 for a box of 50.

Truth. Every word.

Toshokan
Apr 11, 2008

Paul MaudDib posted:

So brass was about $.30/round before shipping/taxes pre-Rona? What about steel cased?

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Yeah finally got my 1k of 9mm, ordering 1k more of 45ACP as they've got about the cheapest shipped price for anything in stock.

Paul MaudDib
May 2, 2006

once you successfully complete an order, try Loan Dusty Road's trick and go to your order history and click reorder. You can do this even if the item is nominally out of stock on the web interface, it'll let you "backorder".

I don't think the luck for the 500 pack is going to be great. Doesn't cost you anything to try except a credit card charge hold (they don't actually push the charge until it ships). But I never saw it restock ever apart from LDR getting theirs.

50 pack 9mm still seems to be coming in and out of stock and you can get 10 50 packs easily though. Put in a preorder and it'll probably ship within a few weeks to a month tops.

don't reveal the wutang secret or everyone will know and there'll be a 27 year backorder and they'll cancel everything and crank prices

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 04:40 on May 22, 2020

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Beretta 1301 Tactical for $890 after code wbw (900 with 20 off, but 10 ffl fee) at Brownells.

poeticoddity
Jan 14, 2007
"How nice - to feel nothing and still get full credit for being alive." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr. - Slaughterhouse Five

Wifi Toilet posted:

Beretta 1301 Tactical for $890 after code wbw (900 with 20 off, but 10 ffl fee) at Brownells.

Is this the same thing for $744?

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

poeticoddity posted:

Looks like it! I thought it was this one, which I've never seen under $1k, oops.

e: J131T18 is gen1 with fixed choke, J131T18C is gen2 with interchangeable chokes

Wifi Toilet fucked around with this message at 02:49 on May 23, 2020

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

poeticoddity posted:

Be aware that Locked-Loaded is a pretty poorly reviewed retailer (no communication, long processing/shipping times, bad customer service even pre-COVID).

poeticoddity
Jan 14, 2007
"How nice - to feel nothing and still get full credit for being alive." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr. - Slaughterhouse Five

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

Be aware that Locked-Loaded is a pretty poorly reviewed retailer (no communication, long processing/shipping times, bad customer service even pre-COVID).

Good to know. I mostly wanted to know that I wasn't passing up on some extraordinary deal at the $899 price.
I want to make stupid gun purchases, but I'm trying to buy a house, so that'll have to wait.

not black enough
Oct 14, 2004

P226 9mm CPO Trade in for $499

OOS

not black enough fucked around with this message at 18:43 on May 23, 2020

Miso Beno
Apr 29, 2004

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty

Fun Shoe

Already oos. :'(

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Wifi Toilet posted:

Looks like it! I thought it was this one, which I've never seen under $1k, oops.

e: J131T18 is gen1 with fixed choke, J131T18C is gen2 with interchangeable chokes
When folks were initially closing out the 1st gen 1301 Tacticals, they went as low as $668 shipped. The Gen 2 have the improved bolt stop and are threaded for chokes, so if you are going to use it for literally anything other than a dedicated HD shotgun, I would hold out for the 2nd gen or the 21" version. If you *do* want it solely as a HD gun, the 1st gen doesn't give up much with the cylinder bore, and the little aftermarket shroud to keep you from accidentally bumping the bolt stop is $10 from Beretta.

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.

College Slice

2 hrs left on the goonUZI!

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Fun Shoe

Sten Freak posted:

Link for those of us who want to play along at home?

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.

College Slice

I Should’ve included it

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/868038252

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Fun Shoe

I've opened it up in solidarity.

I hope you get PAID, son.

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

College Slice

Captain Log posted:

I've opened it up in solidarity.

I hope you get PAID, son.
To be clear, it’s Craptaculars. But same sentiment here!

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Fallen Rib

Sten Freak posted:

Ground truth this for me.

How much should this actually go for? Say there’s no election, no pandemic, no ammo shortages, etc.

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

nwin posted:

Ground truth this for me.

How much should this actually go for? Say there’s no election, no pandemic, no ammo shortages, etc.

It should go for <$1000, considering the majority of the value is in the piece of paper that says you don't go to federal PMITA prison, not the gun itself.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Fallen Rib

Craptacular posted:

It should go for <$1000, considering the majority of the value is in the piece of paper that says you don't go to federal PMITA prison, not the gun itself.

Yeah no I get that-I guess I’m just asking for an average

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Fun Shoe

I hope it does better, but my auction gut is telling me $12,500.

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Vroom Vroom, BEEP BEEP!

Nap Ghost

I would buy a Guunzi if that was something I was interested in (and had a spare ten large)

South
Apr 9, 2001
I am the highest paid lifeguard in the world. Love me.

Geissele Automatics M4A1 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group $109.99

https://www.primaryarms.com/geissel...05_AD18_48hrSle

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

nwin posted:

Yeah no I get that-I guess I’m just asking for an average

$10k-12k is what I was expecting, as it's what I've seen other similar guns sell for in the past few months. There's a bunch of transferable Uzis listed in the $14k-$15k range, but they're not selling.

But in other news, I get to list my Uzi again because the winning bidder is refusing to pay. His local SOT went out of business and he doesn't want to travel an hour to another one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

Craptacular posted:

But in other news, I get to list my Uzi again because the winning bidder is refusing to pay. His local SOT went out of business and he doesn't want to travel an hour to another one.

What a fuckin dick. How is that not something you double check before placing a 5 figure bid.

«1266 »