Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«1266 »
Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

https://www.narescue.com/national-s...month-sale.html

North America Rescue has a 25%-off sale on some pretty serious first aid kits. I have the M-FAK and can strongly recommend it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyler Whitney
Jan 21, 2020

Why don't you make it sing?

You'd think they'd give you at least more than a single pair of gloves.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

Fun Shoe

BeAuMaN posted:

I don't usually post a lot of Shutterfly stuff but... 48 Ct. Personalized Address Labels for Free + Free Shipping.
Add 2 sets of 24 ct. to cart and apply promo codes SAVETP and APPGRAD
https://www.tinyprints.com/address-labels
As a sidenote: Address labels measure 2.375" x 1.125"

Edit: You can also upgrade the shipping from Economy to Standard for free from the looks of it. Not sure if that makes any difference.

Source: https://slickdeals.net/f/14096390-s...ee-shipping?v=1

Hell yeah, man. I needed some of those.

not black enough
Oct 14, 2004

Trillhouse posted:

https://www.narescue.com/national-s...month-sale.html

North America Rescue has a 25%-off sale on some pretty serious first aid kits. I have the M-FAK and can strongly recommend it.

Either I'm retarded or I am reading it wrong but the code SAFETY25 isn't working for me.

not black enough fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Jun 2, 2020

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

not black enough posted:

Either I'm retarded or I am reading it wrong but the code SAFETY25 isn't working for me.

Sale starts at 8am. It probably wasnít activated yet, you go getter, you.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

not black enough posted:

FYI TFR retired ďretardĒ a while ago. Donít use it here.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Tyler Whitney posted:

You'd think they'd give you at least more than a single pair of gloves.

IFAKs aren't intended to be used by more than one person or to treat more than one person. Their purpose is to treat the person it is attached to, either by the casualty themselves or by a responder.

Sure an extra pair or two wouldn't be much bloat, but once you start down that road it can get real silly real quick.

not black enough
Oct 14, 2004

DkHelmet posted:

Sale starts at 8am. It probably wasnít activated yet, you go getter, you.

Just tried it again, and no go again unfortunately.

My bad cyrano

Edit: Figured it out, it doesn't work on the bleeding control version of the class A kits.

not black enough fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Jun 2, 2020

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

not black enough posted:

Just tried it again, and no go again unfortunately.

My bad cyrano

No worries, itís not consistent across the forums so I try to nudge with warnings rather than jump off with mod tools.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

https://www.primaryarms.com/lancer-...c-blem-magazine

Blem Lancer AR-15 20-rounders for $11.99.

I got four of these in a similar deal awhile ago and couldn't find any blemishes. Maybe I'm just stupid but they all looked fine to me.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK

Hair Elf

Trillhouse posted:

https://www.primaryarms.com/lancer-...c-blem-magazine

Blem Lancer AR-15 20-rounders for $11.99.

I got four of these in a similar deal awhile ago and couldn't find any blemishes. Maybe I'm just stupid but they all looked fine to me.

Was the packaging messed up? Might be marked as blems just because the box got messed up somehow.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

my kinda ape posted:

Was the packaging messed up? Might be marked as blems just because the box got messed up somehow.

I don't remember. Not noticeably at least.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Make your move...'cause mine's gonna be ugly.

The gundeals thread says they're mint, and that marking them as BLEM means they can sell them under MAP. I bought a few in the past and they were in perfect condition.

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!

For anyone who bought an olight, just a heads up. They've got a 2 week lead time due to covid, and they have poo poo communication. I purchased an order on may 8, got my payment receipt, and had 0 communication from them until it showed up on my doorstep on the 25th. No tracking, no shipped alert, nothing. That being said, it showed up as expected, so no harm no foul.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

New Streamlights on sale at Botach.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Shaocaholica posted:

New Streamlights on sale at Botach.

How much are they normally?

charliebravo77
Jun 11, 2003

Midway has TLR-7As for $115, too. Snagged one for the G20.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

The Bananana posted:

How much are they normally?

I think a lot more but Iím not 100% sure. I personally would rather have a similar Olight but sometimes you gotta catch them all.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

Fun Shoe

gently caress buying new holsters. For everything. Again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Thanks thread, just bought a viridian in FDE.

Lol

«1266 »