Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

z0rge Costanza
Jul 30, 2006

My posting...it's shit Jerry! Shit!
Nice wallscroll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

z0rge Costanza
Jul 30, 2006

Martytoof posted:

I hate it's ancient IOS so much, but it literally cost me like two bucks and lets me simulate a three switch STP topology, among other things. Trust me, the moment I get the money It'll be replaced by a 3550 of some kind.

Also no real reason to throw out equipment in a home lab. Worst case I can use it to simulate an end device :3:

Martytoof where did you get that rack? My home lab has exceeded my little stand up rack:

(don't really have it wired up for much here)

z0rge Costanza
Jul 30, 2006

Networking practice.

z0rge Costanza
Jul 30, 2006

Modern Vagina posted:

Cheap desk, expensive chair.

Aerons are worth every penny. They are cheap when you look at the total cost of ownership over so many years compared to some china-made office max poo poo-stool.