Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
--the creator of awesome--
The desktop to the right is my girlfriend's now fixed p4. The thing underneath the deck keyboard is my IBM T23 and there's a model M hidden somewhere behind my monitor.

Click here for the full 1037x778 image.

EDIT: and to the right I mean to the left, it's the one connected to the toshiba TV.

XYLOPAGUS fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Aug 6, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
--the creator of awesome--

ErikTheRed posted:

How are those Deck keyboards?

I like it a lot, don't "need" the glowy keys, but they are definitely a plus since they match my PC scheme. The construction of it is unsurpassed, everything seems like it was built to last to the next millennium, great quality. As far as feel goes, it's different than any other keyboard and very comfortable/quiet. One of my favorite features is the fact that the windows key is at the top right of the board.

basically, deck = awesome.