Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neka
Sep 11, 2006

UserNotFound posted:

Updated my home setup: got an LG 32LH40 for a monitor/bedroom TV on my desk, and moved my lamp. This is pretty average for desk clutter, minus the dusting rag, and dinner plate.

The 32" screen looks MUCH bigger in person, and because it's an IPS panel the color is good enough for my photo work, and the viewing angle is good enough that there's no problems viewing from about 45 degrees off center from my bed. DirecTV2PC is great, so I don't have to mess with another box and cables on my desk :D

Are those KRK monitors?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU