Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

civilian.d
Sep 21, 2006

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
incoming crappy iphone pic.

had to turn off the desk lamp to keep everything else from getting washed out. cables are kind of a mess, but oh well. i don't let it get too cluttered - just snapped this pic without tidying up while doing some homework.

24" monitor connected to the 15" MBP over on my printer. Also have a PC under the desk on the left, but I honestly have only turned it on once since i got the MBP. Probably will just wind up getting rid of it.

Picked up the desk for 35$ off craigslist. simple and just the right size for my comp setup and to have some extra space for books/paperwork also. Any bigger and I'd just wind up letting it get covered in clutter - by keeping it to just the size i need, it forces me to keep it clean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

civilian.d
Sep 21, 2006

Sudden Infant Def Syndrome posted:

I love those thin little Mac keyboards. Are they PC compatible or does Logitech or someone make something similar?

i use my apple keyboard with both my Macbook Pro and with my PC. I have the wired one (see my pic up about a dozen posts) because I can't live w/out number pad, too much number crunchin'.

civilian.d
Sep 21, 2006

living like poo poo (too busy w/ school to worry about it right now)

here's an impromptu, no-prep shot of my desk as it is right the gently caress now. (procrastinating on SA and all) didn't really feel the need to plop down a gallon o' milk and a glock.
nothing really special, but i do really like the desk. bought it for 40 bucks off craigslist, i like having a real wood surface and not particle board. as much as i'd love a bigger desk, it would just invite more clutter, so this is probably perfect size for me.

civilian.d
Sep 21, 2006

Raikiri posted:

i've had that aquarium sitting in its box in my attic for like 18 months - just pulled it out and set it up yesterday! (i'd kinda forgotten about it). you keep any fish or just some plants?

civilian.d
Sep 21, 2006

MW posted:

Looks like promotion renders for Fallout 4.

nah, looks like college.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

civilian.d
Sep 21, 2006

Juriko posted:

My desk nook thing.

Awesome little hangout spot. I dig it - looks super cozy!