Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sultry Fungus
Oct 29, 2006

Phallic Fungus make me happy.
Finally got around to do some wire-tidying so that I could take this pic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sultry Fungus
Oct 29, 2006

strayan posted:

What speakers?

Speakers are M-Audio BX5a
Sub is the M-Audio BX10s

Sultry Fungus
Oct 29, 2006

ruro posted:

Just moved house so my desk is tidy for once!!! Posting from 3g Internet that runs like rear end when all the people who have a 3g phone (read: Seemingly everyone in my area, I go from 180KB/s to barely 8KB/s at night/early morning). I cannot wait for the phoneline/dsl to be installed :(.

Click here for the full 1000x669 image.

Do you have free/unlimited 3g bandwidth? And if not, won't that cost you a fortune?

Sultry Fungus
Oct 29, 2006

timb posted:

Here's my new setup:

Loving the simplicity of the Apple Cinema Display paired with a 17" MacBook Pro.

That looks like a fantastic chair, where is it from?

Sultry Fungus
Oct 29, 2006

Milo Pollywalter posted:

Recently got myself a Mac Mini to replace my ailing hackintosh, and I've finally done a proper cleanup of my setup.

Old and busted (I should have gotten a proper photo, this doesn't do it justice how much of a mess it was):

Click here for the full 1000x666 image.

New hotness:

Click here for the full 1000x669 image.

The brightness doesn't look right and I hosed up the angle of the camera, but you get the point. Also switched out to a nice and slim apple keyboard, although my wrists are already feeling it.

I switched desks/rooms entirely, as well as pulled out the vast majority of my deprecated hardware. I had a whole bunch of poo poo (switch, KVM, etc) in there for switching to my Windows gaming desktop, but I'm trying to find a way to compact that so for now I'm leaving it out.

What kind of monitor stand are you using? (too dark to see!)

Sultry Fungus
Oct 29, 2006

Juriko posted:

Hah I have the same couch, I love that drat thing. I actually removed the feet and bolted casters to it though. I am in the process of actually upholstering it as opposed to the slipcover style it comes in. I just store all my crap under by bed. Me and my roommate moved from a rather cheap but large apartment in an inconvenient area to a much smaller but more expensive place in a great area, and I have had to get creative in my storage. I basically live out of my little 10'x10' bedroom now.

I bet that thing would fly on casters :science:

Sultry Fungus
Oct 29, 2006

Vintersorg posted:

Such a tiny keyboard, i'd go nuts.

It actually is 100% scale to a regular keyboard. I haven't experienced any issues with it. (on the same laptop right now)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sultry Fungus
Oct 29, 2006

Daktari posted:

I recommend the Logitec mx510. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles but it has enough buttons you could press.

Can you even get the mx510's anymore? I'd love to get one of those again.