Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

J. Cardigan
Nov 8, 2006

by I Ozma Myself

Living like poo poo and whatnot, but this apartment sucks. Hopefully I'll be moving soon.

Dual-monitor setup compliments of the freebie Athlon 64 3000+ desktop I got a few weeks ago. It'll hopefully be replaced with a Core 2 Duo setup soon.

ninja edit: Also showing the Logitech speaker love. I've had these for two years and they still kick rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J. Cardigan
Nov 8, 2006

by I Ozma Myself

the posted:

It's rather liberating to be finally rid of the "computer desk."

Hi there, local goon. I have a friend who works at that particular coffee establishment.

To contribute:

Sometimes I'm not this messy, but I usually am. I can't do anything about the cables because of the crappy desk and crappy apartment layout.

J. Cardigan fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Mar 1, 2010

J. Cardigan
Nov 8, 2006

by I Ozma Myself

Mugmoor posted:

Where did you get that poster? I must have it.
My friend stole it from the green room after he interviewed the band (:cool:). I didn't actually get to go see them play, though, because I'm perpetually broke.

e: Here's a better shot of the poster. It's a little fuzzy because I had to turn off the flash.

Click here for the full 1024x1365 image.

quote:

Screw the poster, where did you get the wallpaper?
https://www.interfacelift.com

the posted:

I am going to ask every person there if they have stairs.
He's not a goon and I almost never go in there. I might have been twice, although I was at the pool place next door last friday. The coffee was pretty good, though.

J. Cardigan fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Mar 3, 2010

J. Cardigan
Nov 8, 2006

by I Ozma Myself
Yeah, after I posted that I kind of figured it wouldn't be very helpful. My b.

Here you go

J. Cardigan fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Mar 6, 2010