Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JerseyMonkey
Jul 1, 2007

Don Lapre posted:

That picture just looks fake with the weird lightning. =P

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JerseyMonkey
Jul 1, 2007

My setups:

Click here for the full 1280x960 image.

Click here for the full 1280x960 image.

Keep having to redo it due to going back and fourth during semesters. Cain't do current due to lack of camera. :(

JerseyMonkey
Jul 1, 2007

Miyari posted:

Part of me really wishes an earthquake occurs near this location, just so I can be entertained by the mass small objects being scattered.

I do like the wallpaper though.

JerseyMonkey
Jul 1, 2007

Kanzen posted:

Just thought I'd post my desktop since I just got a new camera to take a picture of it with...

I see you hate the ABS M1's insanely bright LEDs also.

vvv ABS M1 has retardedly bright LEDs. They can light up an entire room when I sleep. What is worse, is that if the machine is off, all three lights (Num, Caps, Scroll lock) will all have the insane blue LED on for some odd reason. Why did we switch from red LEDs to insanely bright blue RICE MY CAR LEDs?

JerseyMonkey fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Jul 13, 2009

JerseyMonkey
Jul 1, 2007

evale posted:

What jackass thought it was smart to put an audio jack at the front of the laptop? Friend had that, so annoying having that big audio cable sticking outward.

JerseyMonkey
Jul 1, 2007

Spybreak posted:

About time I did some cleaning up

Click here for the full 1024x683 image.

What are you working on? Looks like work similar to Escape from City 17 and 'What's in the Box?' Are you related to those projects by chance?

JerseyMonkey
Jul 1, 2007

Abe Froman posted:

I actually made it through Black Friday without spending money. Unfortunately, I was not as lucky early Saturday morning.

(Yes, I need to dust and paint this room)

So, how the hell do you use that? Playing games on a big TV up close is loving death on my eyes. (Looks like a 32"?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JerseyMonkey
Jul 1, 2007

We are ever so slightly derailed. Can I see more pictures of IKEA furniture?