Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

crazysim posted:

Why is your keyboard wrapping around the ouside?

I don't understand the cabling in this entire thread. Please everyone get a loving duster and some velcro ties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Tab8715 posted:

So, is that shelf attached to the desk? I can't seem to find that add-on anywhere.

You can build your own shelf, I don't think the galant has shelves per se

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

The Third Man posted:

Is there a such thing as a nice corner desk that won't cost me more than a few hundred bucks?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0019CY3AQ/ref=pd_luc_wl_03_01

Especially good deal if you have amazon prime.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Mu Zeta posted:

Subwoofer on top of your desk :psyduck:

Router mounted on the wall in full view

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Might be worth looking at Synergy+ since synergy2 hasn't been updated since 2006.

http://code.google.com/p/synergy-plus/

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

What did you put your desktop on?

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Legare stuff owns

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

I want to make a monitor stand like the ikea one posted earlier, but I only want it an inch or two off the desk. Can anyone think of a creative idea for me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Do you mean the part they sell separately? I have a computer mount for my galant, which had a strap but I threw it away since the tower can just sit in the mount.