Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hung Yuri
Aug 29, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

I'm living like poo poo :c00lbert:

Actually I'm in the process of cleaning up my room and moving poo poo around, including that Afghan rug on the right because it collects dust like a motherfucker.

Not seen, a Wii, slim PS2, Xbox, and a Gamecube connected to a 13" tv with mono speakers, and a stereo that doesnt work.

Also this desk is a lovely Staples desk. Fake mahogany color. I'm getting a glass one next time.

As for what those spots are, your guess is as good as mine, they arent on the lens or the stuff :froggonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hung Yuri
Aug 29, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

destructo posted:

With how awful the quality of the photo is, I highly doubt it's from anything with exchangeable glass.

It's a 1.3mp Sony DSC-P30. I've never bothered buying anything better.

Hung Yuri
Aug 29, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

Nine Inch Nailgunner posted:

i love my high ceiling

Why aren't you using a Model M and why do you have such a small screen Oetker? Your PC Gaming cred is crumbling :colbert:

Nice clean setup though.

Hung Yuri
Aug 29, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

Rock Tumbler posted:

Actually that is a Model M

Oh you're right, it looked like something else, sorry.

Hung Yuri
Aug 29, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump
Man I was gonna pop into an Ikea near me, but it seems the closest one is in Stoughton, MA :<

Hung Yuri
Aug 29, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

WIRES :argh:

Hung Yuri
Aug 29, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

mcsuede posted:

milk fetish

I think it's more likely they need the vitamin d because they're basement dwelling retards (the ones who took the pictures i mean not the posters)

Hung Yuri
Aug 29, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

FISHMANPET posted:

Not to be a total :goonsay: but who's your background?

Ariel Rebel

Hung Yuri
Aug 29, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump
I don't know what state you're in that you'd get busted for that, but it certainly isn't maine.

Hung Yuri
Aug 29, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump
What kind of TV stand is that two posts up?

also that guy with the brick wall, is that cable thing an addon? I wish to have something similar on my desk but it's just a simple desk with a drawer in the middle.

Hung Yuri
Aug 29, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

enotnert posted:

Some $100 buck 3 glass shelf thing they had at HHGregg. I just needed something that would fit my TV since I was an oddball early adopter of LED tech, and had an LED projection set. It had the right measurements, and didn't look gawky, so what the gently caress?

Also due to the weight limit on it, if I ever upgrade to LED backlit/bigger it has a 180lb weight limit on the top shelf, so I should be golden.

I wonder if it would fit an old 27" crt Philips we just picked up to replace our dying tv? We really need a stand cause we're using a coffee table to place it on right now.

edit: also that masonry looks like poo poo. Probably because it's old but its like they never loving raked/pointed the joint. I bet it was behind a wall at one time so they never bothered or had some loser do it out of his pickup truck :spergin:

Hung Yuri fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Jul 17, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hung Yuri
Aug 29, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

Webjunkie posted:

Click here for the full 2048x956 image.

This is where I waste my life away. My home system is far less exciting.

Nice! I had one of those McDonalds transformers lying around as a kid, dunno where it is now though...