Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AllenR
Dec 5, 2007
Blerg

Click here for the full 1536x1152 image.

The laptop is unplugged because I take it to work 5 days a week. So I don't feel like plugging it in and unplugging it almost every night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AllenR
Dec 5, 2007
Blerg
I bought a new desk the other day and I'm really enjoying it.

AllenR
Dec 5, 2007
Blerg

Steakandchips posted:

You can attach this to it, I believe, according to the Ikea site:

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50035115

You can attach this to any wood desk there is since you have the drill the fucker in yourself. Quite a bitch if you don't have any hole drilling bits.

AllenR
Dec 5, 2007
Blerg

Phillyt posted:

Besides Ikea, where are some places to look at good simple desks? I am rethinking my room and wish to get a larger bed and smaller desk (I have the largest Galant from Ikea now). I would basically just like the desk I have but half the width and it would be awesome if there was a keyboard/mouse tray too!

Office Depot and Staples are ideal places to shop for desks.

AllenR
Dec 5, 2007
Blerg

MissLadyBitch posted:

My home office

If my girlfriend didn't have a G15 I would probably buy her that hello kitty keyboard right away.

AllenR
Dec 5, 2007
Blerg

Pr0kjayhawk posted:

I finally decided it's time for a new desk and settled on the Ikea Galant series but their page returns an error when you attempt to view the desks. Are they out of production or am I doing something wrong?

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/departments/workspaces

Looks like it's not on the main page for their desks, so I assume they are either out of stock or production for them has stopped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AllenR
Dec 5, 2007
Blerg

Centipeed posted:

In other news: Don't those TVs make your eyes die when you sit that close?

I don't think it's even his anyway. I've seen that picture posted elsewhere.