Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug
Yeah why can't you afford a new house?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Pillbug

Kruzen posted:

it's the x6, I like it a lot actually. The time-sensitive macro's are outstanding for gaming with complex keyboard combinations that require any sort of time accountability. The detachable 10 key is great as well. It takes a little bit of getting used to to type on because the left ctrl key isn't the furthest button to the left, so I find that my typing is shifted to the left slightly and the first week was spent hitting all sorts of wrong keys. I've been using a microsoft natural elite for the last 6 years so it's been a big change.

All in all I recommend, it has just enough media buttons to keep a man satisfied, but not too many that you don't use any of them.

I've heard it can't register more than two button presses at once. Has that hindered your gaming experience?

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Pillbug

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT posted:

Isn't it supposed to be more ergonomic if the top surface of the screen is eye-level? I imagine it's quite uncomfortable having to stare at a monitor on a raised platform..

When I had my monitor that way, I noticed I was always slumping in my chair. I raised the monitor so my eye is even with 3/4s of the way up the screen and it works great.