Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jan 20, 2008

calmer than you are

This is pretty much how it always is. Slightly messy but not too bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jan 20, 2008

calmer than you are

Cizzo posted:

I have those cups! I don't remember where it came from but it is AWESOME for drinking large amounts of fluids. I think the set comes in green, red, and some other color right?

I don't really know. My mom got them but they're all that weird orangish-redish color. They are my favorite cups ever. I hate drinking out of glasses because I am so used to those cups. Good stuff, buddy!

Jan 20, 2008

calmer than you are

He incorrectly used "your" instead of "you're" multiple times.

Don't even bother.

Jan 20, 2008

calmer than you are

Baba The Ox posted:

Get it here, like sellouts suggested. A drat fine way to spend 40 bucks + shipping.

That link doesn't work for me.

Jan 20, 2008

calmer than you are

It looks the same...

Edit: gently caress you fixed it as I was posting. drat you! New setup is nice though