Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

ragzilla posted:

That's only 1 screen of Matrix screensaver, pfft.

(not my desk, I just put together the machines driving it, also it's been downgraded from 2 tiers to 1 tier :smith:)

Makes me want to do a super duper long cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

feraltennisprodigy posted:

I've made some changes to my hideout since the last time, so I took some new photos:

PC, Samsung monitor (Syncmaster T260HD), Logitech T40 v2 speakers (with the covers on right now), iPad.

The rest of the room:

New TV (Samsung LE40C535, known as LN40C530 overseas if I recall correctly) on top of an old chest. Plan to get a small TV table or something to hold the Xbox 360 and various other media stuff (like my PS3), the 360 is just on a small table/chair thing for now.

Books and poo poo - 1 2 3 4 5

Games and movies - 1 2 3 (that spindle is full of old PC games I didn't keep the covers for, and before you ask: no, I did not pay for Firestarter and Project Snowblind :colbert:)

Wow, you have alot of books on World War 2 and Hitler.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

ZentraediElite posted:

Windows 10 with ICQ and MSN Messenger running is like being stuck in a time warp.

Oh sweet dude. I miss the days of communicating on ICQ. :(