Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry

Cheap staples desk that I got on craigslist for 40$. Monitor switches from my laptop to my 360. The green custom 360 I made no longer works. Drill was there because I finally drilled through my floor to get wired internet into my bedroom (you can't see the end because the bit is 2' long.. I know I need to get better speakers, mouse, mousepad, keyboard and an actual PC eventually.

I know I'm living like poo poo with those wires hanging down, I'll eventually tape/velcro strap them up and out of sight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Clapping Larry

TremorX posted:

Desk is an office one that I got from a Sears that was going out of business. I hate it, but it was free and it's stout as hell and will do until I find one I like better.

All of my racing stuff (b4, t4, etc) is collecting dust and your post just made me sad. :(

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Clapping Larry

It came from imgur. You can imagine how much everyone loves this guy's project. Click to see more of his handiwork.