Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elos
Jan 8, 2009

Living like poo poo with ugly as gently caress wallpaper and curtains in a room originally intended to be a workspace for my mom. Hopefully I'll start school in january and get to move to my own place again.

EDIT: The desk is pieced together from two old desks and is also pretty ugly as gently caress but serves its purpose. :unsmith:

I also have a old Pentium M Acer laptop:

Though I rarely use it anymore because of the Acer Quality™
hinges made of chinese pig iron:

Elos fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Nov 17, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elos
Jan 8, 2009

Living like poo poo.

Elos
Jan 8, 2009

I really should take a better picture but :effort:

Portrait 22" owns by the way.

Elos
Jan 8, 2009

Bob Morales posted:

I tried it but the viewing angles didn't work. Plus I think it was weird because of the font anti-aliasing (OS X). I'm using a Viewsonic VG2236wm-LED
I had to slap mine on a monitor arm so I could rotate it counterclockwise to make the viewing angles work (blocking the two USB-ports in the process). It isn't perfect but it'll do until I can afford a second 24" and a bigger table.